Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Quote Originally Posted by ebeneezerc View Post
    A couple of questions -

1) I have installed theme using preware and it shows version 1.1.7 and works fine. But, whenever I restart Preware it shows there is a version 2.0.0 available as an update so I update and it all seems to go ok but if I restart again it only shows 1.1.7 installed and suggest updating again

2) The steel gray + water page background start page is blank with no icons - just the 4 apps in the dock, but when you use launcher button in the dock to go to the other pages they show up with a black background - should it be the steel gray background? and/or can I change it to that?
    I have the exactly the same 'issues' as ebeneezerc above. Version 2.0 always shows as the latest update but errors out when you try and install. Not the end of the but its nice to have everything neat and tidy!

My wife and I both love the them. Our Iphone freinds are jealous when they try WEBOS!
    ok so i'm trying to install the iphone icons on preware..and when i go to themes..it pulls up virtual keyboards and no iphone icons...i read somewhere i may have the wrong webos quick install..any help.
    Wish list:
    a blank icon I can add to a page to better organize the page. Suppose I have 6 apps that are for navigation. Then I could put 4 on a row, 2 on the next, then add blank icons to the row before the next "category" starts on another row.
    Thanks,
    GranPaSmurf
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkat776 View Post
    ok so i'm trying to install the iphone icons on preware..and when i go to themes..it pulls up virtual keyboards and no iphone icons...i read somewhere i may have the wrong webos quick install..any help.
    No, you don't have the theme feeds turned on in Preware, they are off by default. You have to access the app menu, in Preware, select manage feeds then turn on the feeds for Prethemer and PreCentral.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by GranPaSmurf View Post
    Wish list:
    a blank icon I can add to a page to better organize the page. Suppose I have 6 apps that are for navigation. Then I could put 4 on a row, 2 on the next, then add blank icons to the row before the next "category" starts on another row.
    Thanks,
    GranPaSmurf
    You could just add launcher pages and move your apps around to organize them that way, it might be easier.

I currently have 7 pages, one for my most commonly used apps, one for my launchpoint contacts, one for system tools, one for games and etc.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    how Can I Install This Sick Theme Through WEb QI ? Im Kinda a Noob. and when i go through themer on WebOS QI its unable to connect to the url ?
    i installed this theme using webos QI and it works great EXCEPT i cant get the icons on the bottom of the main page to appear as iphone type icons. If i move my dialer icon from the bar into the launcher it changes to iphone icon but as soon as i move it back out to the bar it reverts back to the palm dialer, ditto for any other icon i attempt to put on the bottom bar. Any ideas or suggestions?
    Hey Guys, I am kinda new to the whole patch and theme game but I downloaded the new version of webOS and installed preware and was able to download patches and other apps with no issues. But for some reason my "Theme" section only shows 13 keyboard themes so I am unable to download any other theme via preware.

I know I would need to download WebOS Quick Install 2.9 in order to install it via PC but I would like to resolve the issue on my preware first since I cant see any themes in the selected menu. If anyone has any idea what the problem is, please let me know.

My preferences for preware has show themes enabled.
    Thanks in advance.

Scratch that... went in and managed my feeds and enabled the other theme options. Thanks anyway lol
    Last edited by sranda03; 10/04/2010 at 11:45 AM.
    Nice job . Will try it later . I think it will look great on phones. Thanks
    nice job . Will try it later . I think it will look great on phones. Thanks
    This theme felt like such an upgrade when I installed it months ago... made this puppy feel like a new phone! I absolutely love it.

The last OS update tanked it but I just added the Prethemer feed and it worked again. However, I have the same problem as others where the theme won't update beyond 1.1.7.

During the process it says stuff like "serviceresponse failed" once, then proceeds, and can't mkdir /media/cryptofs/.../webos-quick-install because it already exists (I've removed this folder using Internalz but it doesn't make a difference).

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the theme, lots of reboots, etc.
    2.0 (or 1.1.8) won't load from scratch or update....

Well, thanks again for a fantastic theme... I think I'm more curious what additional features you put in the update than worried about the reminder to update!

Peace!
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prejones View Post
    This theme felt like such an upgrade when I installed it months ago... made this puppy feel like a new phone! I absolutely love it.

The last OS update tanked it but I just added the Prethemer feed and it worked again. However, I have the same problem as others where the theme won't update beyond 1.1.7.

During the process it says stuff like "serviceresponse failed" once, then proceeds, and can't mkdir /media/cryptofs/.../webos-quick-install because it already exists (I've removed this folder using Internalz but it doesn't make a difference).

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the theme, lots of reboots, etc.
    2.0 (or 1.1.8) won't load from scratch or update....

Well, thanks again for a fantastic theme... I think I'm more curious what additional features you put in the update than worried about the reminder to update!

Peace!
    Just to answer some of you guys questions regarding the update, there hasnt been any updates since 1.1.7 or 1.1.8. I felt the theme was complete so I just updated to version 2.0. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm not sure why you keep getting the error stating to update. All I can say is that the theme is old from precentral. Make sure you get the theme from Prethemer because thats where I kept updating it.

I also don't have a Palm Pre anymore and I have stopped working on the theme but I continue to monitor the thread from time to time.

Thank you all for the donations, I put a lot of work into this theme.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
    thanks, never thought about scrimming the contacts app, might do that now and see how it looks.

Any other suggestions feel free
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Hmmm.... This is Effin COOL!!! :-D I hope this works with WebOS 2.0 when it arrives. If so, I'm keeping it as my default theme. :-D
    Last edited by Dark_Blu; 10/13/2010 at 10:24 AM.
    "And miles to go before I sleep..."
    Guitarist/Composer/Founder- Metal band-"DARK BLU"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/darkblu
    Hey Nick, I've got a question. First off, your theme ROCKS. I love it. I personally wanted to tone down the green in the messaging app. I've used the scrim chat balloon patch and replaced the messaging window background. However, when I select a conversation in the main chat window, I still have the bright green come up when I tap the screen. Not sure what this .png file is named. Can you point me in the right direction so I can replace it? I don't know what it's called.

Thanks! Once again, great job on the theme!
    is thare a way i could download it into my palm pixi (minus)?
    Quote Originally Posted by shmuliks pixi View Post
    is thare a way i could download it into my palm pixi (minus)?
    Preware
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Blu View Post
    Hmmm.... This is Effin COOL!!! :-D I hope this works with WebOS 2.0 when it arrives. If so, I'm keeping it as my default theme. :-D
    I'm honestly not sure if it will. I stopped working on this theme and have moved on to the EVO. I have no way to check it but if it doesn't let me know and maybe I can work on it.

Im extremely pleased that this theme is the #1 downloaded in prethemer of all time and feel like it's worth keeping it up to date.

On a related note, seeing as how popular it has become, I mght work on a version of this for the EVO.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678