Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    did you ever change the phone color from ugly green?
    i had it on my phone and loved it.... but i did an update and it reverted back to the original palm theme. when i went to reinstall it on the computer i had originally done it on the laptop crashed and now I can't find it on preware????? how else it it possible to do it, cause i can't find it on we os either??? I want it back, lol
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dodiebruce View Post
    i had it on my phone and loved it.... but i did an update and it reverted back to the original palm theme. when i went to reinstall it on the computer i had originally done it on the laptop crashed and now I can't find it on preware????? how else it it possible to do it, cause i can't find it on we os either??? I want it back, lol
    Try going into Preware and checking your installed packages. Sounds like the theme is still installed though not displayed. The iCon theme should be in there. Remove it then go search it out again, it should show up. When you install a theme is disappears from the theme catalog. Its Prewares way of letting you know its installed. Kinda weird I know.

In the future be sure to remove the theme before downloading and installing a WebOS update.
    Nick8539,
    Love the theme but didn't care for the apple boot screen. Just found the anti phone boot screen from cubefx and installed it. Love it. Now my iphone theme is complete. thanks
    This theme is great but I am not feeling the green background for text messaging and the new scrim added to the bottom where the icons are on the home page. This causes the homescreen to feel smaller. Other than that, this has been my favorite theme thus far.
    i really need help on how to install this on my palm. can someone please help
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    What help do you need? Check some of the guides as to how to install themes on your pre. Its as simple as running preware in your phone and installing it through there.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Per request I now have 2 versions up in Prethemer which you can get through Preware.

The 2nd version titled iPhone iCons (no dock).

I removed the dock and left it black how it was before as well as added a black wallpaper.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

I am trying to apply this app but it is not letting me. I think I have everything ready to go but it does not let me add the file to transfer. Help please I am desperate
    [QUOTE=nick8539;2296466][CENTER][IMG]
    Theme: iPhone iCons
    Version: 1.1.7

[URL=

iPhone iCons (no dock)
    [URL=

Also available through Preware

[B]More Screenshots:[/B]

Attachment 43774 Attachment 43772 Attachment 43776 Attachment 43778 Attachment 43777 Attachment 43773 Attachment 43771 Attachment 43830Attachment 43824

So here is my first attempt at a theme. I know the iPhone might not be the most beloved phone among us pre lovers but I've always liked the launcher.

Looks best when you add these patches:
    * 4x4 Icons v4 by cwgtex

* Hide Quick Launch Bar in Launcher Only by Jason Robitaille

The goal was just to create an iPhone launcher along with most icons.
    Wanted to leave everything else the same except for adding a black theme flow throughout the rest of the interface.

I'm still waiting to get access to be able to upload it to precentral but in the meantime, you can get it from prethemer or Preware. Don't forget to rate it!

Any comments or suggestions please feel free.

******************************************************************************

CHANGELOG

UPDATE 1.1.7 *5/1/10*
    Included iPhone dock background.
    (I want to test it out, if you guys don't like it, i might revert to how it was before)

Changed wallpaper (you can always choose your own wallpaper)

UPDATE 1.1.6
    Small update
    Added iPad wallpaper (you can always choose your own wallpaper)
    3rd party icon for Agenda

UPDATE 1.1.5
    • The videos icon should change properly now!
    • I have added 3rd party icons for
      • Wikihow
      • The Weather Channel
      • Trapster
      • Launchpoint
      • NBA Scores
      • Amazon music store

UPDATE 1.1.4
    Updated notifications icons- Messaging, Email, Calendar, USB, Phone

UPDATE 1.1.3
    Modified Calculator App looks identical
    to the iphone calculator!
    Changed Calculator icon to the actual iPhone icon.

UPDATE 1.1.2
    Updated Messaging App with the iPhone like balloons!

UPDATE 1.1.1
    Added Youtube 400x400 Background wallpaper for landscape view patch.

UPDATE 1.1.0
    Major Update.
    Black theme all throughout and black iPhone like launcher with iPhone icons.
    Added black splash page for the following apps while opening:
    Phone, Photo, Email, Browser, Messages, Contacts, Calendar, Calculator, Memos, and Clock apps.
    Added black theme for Phone, Browser, Photos, and Calculator apps.

UPDATE 1.0.2
    Added Black launcher scrim (menu fade scrim patch no longer needed)

UPDATE 1.0.1
    Updated calendar days fonts and Wallpaper

Third Party iCons

NBA Scores
    Wikihow
    The Weather Channel
    Trapster
    Launchpoint
    Accuweather
    Pandora
    pReader
    TweeFree
    Boxee Remote
    XBMC Remote Lite
    Chess.com
    Break Videos
    Music (remix)
    Preware (although ppl are having problems with changing that one)

If you enjoy my theme don't forget to press that little thanks button right down there!

If you like my work and would like to contribute and help support this theme please feel free to donate. I am just one man doing all this work on my spare time.

[URL="" target="_blank"][IMG]
    [QUOTE=betto;2480588]
    Quote Originally Posted by nick8539 View Post
    [CENTER][IMG]
    Theme: iPhone iCons
    Version: 1.1.7

[URL=

iPhone iCons (no dock)
    [URL=

Also available through Preware

[B]More Screenshots:[/B]

Attachment 43774 Attachment 43772 Attachment 43776 Attachment 43778 Attachment 43777 Attachment 43773 Attachment 43771 Attachment 43830Attachment 43824

So here is my first attempt at a theme. I know the iPhone might not be the most beloved phone among us pre lovers but I've always liked the launcher.

Looks best when you add these patches:
    * 4x4 Icons v4 by cwgtex

* Hide Quick Launch Bar in Launcher Only by Jason Robitaille

The goal was just to create an iPhone launcher along with most icons.
    Wanted to leave everything else the same except for adding a black theme flow throughout the rest of the interface.

I'm still waiting to get access to be able to upload it to precentral but in the meantime, you can get it from prethemer or Preware. Don't forget to rate it!

Any comments or suggestions please feel free.

CHANGELOG

UPDATE 1.1.7 *5/1/10*
    Included iPhone dock background.
    (I want to test it out, if you guys don't like it, i might revert to how it was before)

Changed wallpaper (you can always choose your own wallpaper)

UPDATE 1.1.6
    Small update
    Added iPad wallpaper (you can always choose your own wallpaper)
    3rd party icon for Agenda

UPDATE 1.1.5
    • The videos icon should change properly now!
    • I have added 3rd party icons for
      • Wikihow
      • The Weather Channel
      • Trapster
      • Launchpoint
      • NBA Scores
      • Amazon music store

UPDATE 1.1.4
    Updated notifications icons- Messaging, Email, Calendar, USB, Phone

UPDATE 1.1.3
    Modified Calculator App looks identical
    to the iphone calculator!
    Changed Calculator icon to the actual iPhone icon.

UPDATE 1.1.2
    Updated Messaging App with the iPhone like balloons!

UPDATE 1.1.1
    Added Youtube 400x400 Background wallpaper for landscape view patch.

UPDATE 1.1.0
    Major Update.
    Black theme all throughout and black iPhone like launcher with iPhone icons.
    Added black splash page for the following apps while opening:
    Phone, Photo, Email, Browser, Messages, Contacts, Calendar, Calculator, Memos, and Clock apps.
    Added black theme for Phone, Browser, Photos, and Calculator apps.

UPDATE 1.0.2
    Added Black launcher scrim (menu fade scrim patch no longer needed)

UPDATE 1.0.1
    Updated calendar days fonts and Wallpaper

Third Party iCons

NBA Scores
    Wikihow
    The Weather Channel
    Trapster
    Launchpoint
    Accuweather
    Pandora
    pReader
    TweeFree
    Boxee Remote
    XBMC Remote Lite
    Chess.com
    Break Videos
    Music (remix)
    Preware (although ppl are having problems with changing that one)

If you enjoy my theme don't forget to press that little thanks button right down there!

If you like my work and would like to contribute and help support this theme please feel free to donate. I am just one man doing all this work on my spare time.

[URL="" target="_blank"][IMG]
    I have this theme installed on my Pixi with other patches like 4x4, auto open launcher, and reset to first page, and it really makes this phone much more better. I honestly tried the other themes multiple times trying to figure out which one was cleaner, but none made me satisfied. I honestly didn't try this theme till after I was looking for the best iPhone theme on Google. I saw the iCons theme and was like "hey I saw that one but never tried it" I guess the name threw me off since I thought it wasn't going to worth it. Boy was I wrong, I just wanted to say thanks for putting this together.
    It's great and original, it would really look iPhone
    Hey, I was just wondering if you could supply me with just the files for the messaging app and any patches needed? I've been working on something for it for a while now.
    how do u install this? srry im no that computer savy
    Quote Originally Posted by nick8539 View Post
    Thanks! Glad you're using it.

it wudnt work.. how do i add it to my phone
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Just 2 small wallpaper updates.

Just wanted to say that there will be no more updates to this theme. I believe it is now complete and will now be moving to different projects not involving the Pre.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    A couple of questions -

1) I have installed theme using preware and it shows version 1.1.7 and works fine. But, whenever I restart Preware it shows there is a version 2.0.0 available as an update so I update and it all seems to go ok but if I restart again it only shows 1.1.7 installed and suggest updating again

2) The steel gray + water page background start page is blank with no icons - just the 4 apps in the dock, but when you use launcher button in the dock to go to the other pages they show up with a black background - should it be the steel gray background? and/or can I change it to that?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I can't find any themes on Preware besides my VirtualKeyboard themes. Is there something I have to download firsT?
    LeBron you may need to go into Preware and adjust what feeds are available for you to browse.

I had the same problem, but after searching on here, I discovered some of the Preware feeds are off by default and you have to enable them.

To do this, go into Preware and then click in the upper left corner where it says Preware, then in the drop down menu select 'Manage Feeds' and this will give you the option to enable the others, including regular themes!

Once that's done, just do a search for iPhone and you will find both versions of this one, as well as several others.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast