Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    not seeing this in preware anymore... Where did it go?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    You actually have to remove any themes that you have installed. Once you do that, you will see a lot more themes in preware. I had the Iphone black theme before and wanted to check this one out and didn't see it in preware. Once I unistalled the Iphone black theme, I saw this one. The Iphone Icons theme is really nice. I like it better than the black.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Also, just remember to update your feeds and it should show up in preware. probably on the top since it was recently updated.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
    I will try that. I think ists important that the launch bay ways have a ackround that differentiates it from the icons on the launcher page.

otherwise the iphone users get confused when I am showing off how much better the pre is than heir iphoney
    I don't seem to be ablle to remove the theme I was using. Preware says I don't have one installed, but I sure is the (and yes I restarted my phone.

it also didn't give me any more themes to choose from. I see 92 of them.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    regarding the theme you have try to remove it from preware or WebOSQI depending on which you used to install it. If that doesn't work there is always Jason's repair utility and alot of other tips on how to remove themes.

And it does look like prethemer feeds are down and thats why you only see 92. All I can say is to keep trying to update your feeds in preware and once you dont get an error when preware is loading you should see my theme.

3rd option is you can always goto prethemer directly or grab the ipk from my signature and install the theme through WebOS Quick install
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    UPDATE After the 3rd attempt of updating feeds in Preware I was able to get all the themes again. This time you should be able to remove your theme and also get mine.
    So just keep trying until Preware loads completely with no errors. Should show 1,457 themes.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Quote Originally Posted by nick8539 View Post
    UPDATE After the 3rd attempt of updating feeds in Preware I was able to get all the themes again. This time you should be able to remove your theme and also get mine.
    So just keep trying until Preware loads completely with no errors. Should show 1,457 themes.
    Thanks, I got the old theme out with QI, and now I will work on the feeds.

Any chance you can do a version of this theme without the ugly font on the phone app? And maybe a shelf under the launcher?

Thanks!
    Yep, something is wron with the prethemer feed...
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Can't get Prethemer to update in Preware - The iPhone icons package is still listed in the Saved Packages list within Preware - but it would not install.

For now, I'll wait, and keep trying to get Preware to update Prethemer.

(because I missed iPhone icons so much, I installed the iPhone Black theme but, it lacks the black phone dialer and messaging scrims & well, that green dialer is **** ugly!) hopefully, nick's great theme will show up in Preware soon.
    does this theme not work with 1.41
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Yes it works fine with 1.4.1
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Can't get Prethemer to update in Preware - The iPhone icons package is still listed in the Saved Packages list within Preware - but it would not install.

For now, I'll wait, and keep trying to get Preware to update Prethemer.

(because I missed iPhone icons so much, I installed the iPhone Black theme but, it lacks the black phone dialer and messaging scrims & well, that green dialer is **** ugly!) hopefully, nick's great theme will show up in Preware soon.
    If you havent yet, Prethemer is updating fine now in Preware
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Well there's no point in me updating my iphone theme (the 1st one). But I just might since I did take the time to find the icons and get no credit.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Well there's no point in me updating my iphone theme (the 1st one). But I just might since I did take the time to find the icons and get no credit.
    Not sure if you're inferring that I took your icons but I can assure you that I personally took the time to grab each icon from my unlocked ipod touch via ssh and/or created them in Photoshop. The chat balloons for example were created in Photoshop and all the 3rd party icons were created by me or grabbed from apple store.

But I do feel your pain. Over in Prethemer I have 3 other themes that have taken my Launcher, calendar icons and even my messaging chat ballons and given no credit. I just don't whine about them because there's no point.

Feel free to use my theme instead
    Last edited by nick8539; 05/03/2010 at 09:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nick8539 View Post
    Not sure if you're inferring that I took your icons but I can assure you that I personally took the time to grab each icon from my unlocked ipod touch via ssh and/or created them in Photoshop. The chat balloons for example were created in Photoshop and all the 3rd party icons were created by me or grabbed from apple store.

But I do feel your pain. Over in Prethemer I have 3 other themes that have taken my Launcher, calendar icons and even my messaging chat ballons and given no credit. I just don't wine about them because there's no point.

Feel free to use my theme instead
    I didn't even own an IPod or Iphone I had to search the net for the icons. But it's not you it's alot others. I stoped going to prethemer because it kept being reused themes with the same icons over and over with just a different wallpaper or phone screen. But I still need to update my themes. Can you get the video icon to update from prethemer yet? Do the guy that made the site. Does he still get on? I remember when I made my iphone theme people was like nobody wanted an iphone theme on there pre but yet it's popular. Go figure.
    How do I install this on my phone? I downloaded the zip file, but I can't install it.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by furiouswon View Post
    How do I install this on my phone? I downloaded the zip file, but I can't install it.
    forget about the zip file just open up preware and install it through there.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Cannot unistall this theme through QI or Preware....QI doesn't accept the prethemer thread and Preware doesn't show as an installed package nor under saved...help! I want this theme, but for a hot minute I need to be without it....
    This theme looks pretty darn close to the iPhone icons. Great job @nick8539! I'll definitely get it once I get my Pre+!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast