Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Just donated for this excellent theme. I hope you continue to improve it. Great work!!!!
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Thank you very much and I will continue to support the theme and I'm always working on it. Thanks!
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
    Quote Originally Posted by nick8539 View Post
    Thanks! Glad you're using it.
    hi I love the theme could you email me instructions on how to add the iphone icon to my palm pixi please tell me it's compatible with it I love the theme so much and I hope you make more my email is rashadpearl@yahoo.com plz
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I don't own a pixi but if you are able to install Preware on it I'm pretty sure you can install this theme.

Search the forums for a how to homebrew your pixi or how to install preware on your pixi
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Nick,

Any info at all on the HTC Digits for the Lock Screen Clock?

Would the direction of the patch be something along the lines of copying the ".png" digits for the Alarm Clock and replacing the Lock Screen Clock ".png" files with them?

Thanks,

Gary.
    Thanks to veritas06, Here are the locations of the screen lock clock digits but I can't find the Alarm clock digits

/usr/palm/sysmgr/images/screen-lock-clock-0.png
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/screen-lock-clock-1.png
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/screen-lock-clock-2.png
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/screen-lock-clock-3.png
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/screen-lock-clock-4.png
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/screen-lock-clock-5.png
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/screen-lock-clock-6.png
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/screen-lock-clock-7.png
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/screen-lock-clock-8.png
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/screen-lock-clock-9.png
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Yeah I don't think its possible to do it with the screen lock clock. Hard to explain but basically the the HTC flip cards have a background on each and whenever it is 2 digits they are on the same background. But the screen lock clock they are just 9 different pngs with the digits and no option to include the background in them.

The Alarm clock digits in the other hand is very simple to do. I just don't think its worth it since you can only see it when you open the clock application, which to me its not often.

the background "flip cards" for the Palm Pre are located here : /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.clock/themes/digital/images/flippers-landscape.png
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.clock/themes/digital/images/flippers-portrait.png

In my opinion they already look almost the same except one is black the other white.

PS. I don't really know how to write patches but maybe you can try requesting it in that part of the forums. If someone can come up with it I would definitely check it out.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    you have done a great job. it does look great. we own palm pres and pixis why would we want it to look like an iphone. does this make since. anyhoo great job keep up the good work helping us expand and customizing our great phones. thanx
  9. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Took a bit (about 4 hours based on that last post) but I think I've got it: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...ck-screen.html

If nick8539 wants to add it to his theme, I would not be upset... Thanks for letting me hijack your thread.
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    re: HTC lock screen digits. If you decide to include this w/ the iPhone icons theme, please make it an option.

I, for one, really like the current lock screen clock digits.

As the kids say now, ...just sayin'. ;-)
  11. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    I just basically wanted to see if I could do it, and it was surprisingly easy.
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    No offense intended, I just like the way the Pre's lock screen clock "floats" over the wall paper, and the HTC clock, with their back round images would obstruct the wall paper.

That said, I'm all for all possible options, so everyone's happy!
    Last edited by ToddK; 03/30/2010 at 08:49 PM.
    Love this theme!
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Great job rpr, I'll install it tomorrow to see how it looks.

I don't intend on adding it to the theme and it was off topic but now that rpr made his own thread we can stick back to the iphone icons theme here
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Great job rpr, I'll install it tomorrow to see how it looks.

I don't intend on adding it to the theme and it was off topic but now that rpr made his own thread we can stick back to the iphone icons theme here
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

rpr,

Thanks, The HTC Clock digits was just what I wanted. I like the looks of them better than the "plain-jane" ones on the lock screen. Also, I think they really look great on the lock screen.

Thanks again. I will see if I can load them on my Pre. I already have nicks iPhone theme and this was the only thing missing for me....

Someone asked why would we want an iPhone theme when we have a Pre....

LOOKS! The iPhone theme has a great Look! And now so does the Lock Screen thanks to rpr!
    Hi, I love this theme. Thank you for making it available to us.

Is there any chance you can create a version that doesn't have the Apple in the start-up screen? I want the world to know it's a Palm phone during the 5+ minutes of boot time (name visibility grabs attention) even though I want it to look like an iPhone when I'm showing it off to my iPhone friends (familiarity keeps them focused on what it is doing, and not on icon differences).

As an alternative, perhaps you can post instructions for finding the original graphics and how to copy them back over the apple graphics. I haven't figured out where they hide when a theme replaces them...

Thanks again. Of all the iPhone themes, I like this one the best. Especially since it doesn't add other patches that I don't want. I salute you for making this so clean and simple.

Also, do you recommend that this theme be uninstall-ed in anticipation of the 1.4.1 release? I just uninstall-ed it, but I miss it already!

Kudos!
    I also would like the Pre Logo back on the startup Screen.
    The videos background doesn't want to change for some reason, and the AccuWeather icon doesn't either.

Anyone know the path to put the icon.png for the accuweather app? (free) and why the videos background isn't changing?

thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Installed and it's great, again, very nice job!

I switched the backround wallpaper, (I use the picture of the earth taken from the moon by the crew of the Apollo 8 lunar orbital mission, and the moonscape at the bottom is perfect as a backround for the quicklaunch bar.) I also reloaded the Messaging and Contacts scrim patches, as well. (I like everything dark/black)

I miss the glowing Pre logo, though.

I "cringe" at the apple logo every time I have to do a reset, which is almost everyday due to the dreaded "too many cards" issue... ;-(

But, all in all, it's a great theme! thanks.
    You can Restore the "Glowing Pre Logo"
    1. Copy the "Default" Themes to your computer that has WebOS Quick Install.
    - You can find the default themes here:
    "http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Boot_Themes"
    - Copy both the "Palm-Logo.png" and the "Palm-Logo-Bright.png" files.
    2. Start up the WebOS Quick Install.
    3. Goto Tools->Tweeks
    4. Select the "Styling Mods Tab"
    5. Check "Change Boot Logo"
    6. Copy the files as directed.

And then after a Luna Restart, you will have your Pre Logo flashing like it did before and the iPhone Icons will still function as it did before.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast