Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    NICE! Loving the 1.1.4 update you just posted. How about adding that gray steel background behind the launch bar too? The icons on the iPhone on the bottom row are sitting atop a gray steel looking background. Other than that, your skins AWESOME! Also, if the calendar app icon could show the proper day in the red bar, that would be great too.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I'll work on the calendar days displaying and also on those 3rd party icons that were requested.

as far as the steel grey background for the launcher I'm not too sure I want to modify it. I know it's an iphone theme but I like the way it looks without.

I'll check it out and post some instructons on how to install it for those who want it.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Update time.

Version 1.1.5
    • The videos icon should change properly now!
    • I have added 3rd party icons for
      • Wikihow
      • The Weather Channel
      • Trapster
      • Launchpoint*
      • NBA Scores
      • Amazon music store

* I don't have launchpoint installed so for the one who requested it let me know if it changed. I remade the icon and really liked the way it came out.

Also for the Dock launcher background, I did add it and it looks like this:
    Unknown_2010-25-03_022521.png

I prefer the way it looks originally so for those of you who want it you can use WebOS Quick install and "send file" to /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/

be advised that this replaces the original launcher so make sure you copy the original one as well.

As always, if you just love this theme, dont forget to thank!
    And always download from Preware!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nick8539; 03/25/2010 at 04:25 AM.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Nice update! the video icon did indeed change, but no joy for the wikihow, trapster or Amazon MP3 icons. Also, the AccuWeather (paid version), icon didn't change.

Would you be willing to do DocView and AppScoop? ...and as a special request I use SuperContacts+, (paid version), and although it's a great app, it has an ugly icon, and to make matters worse, I use it on my quick launch bar, so I have to look at it all the time!!! ;-)

Everyone at the local Sprint store, that has a Pre wants it, or has already installed it! ;-)
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I dont have Accuweather paid so I'm not sure what the packageid is. I'll look into it.

But the other 3 should have changed fine. Are you installing it through Preware? Also make sure you remove the theme, restart luna, and install it again
    Unknown_2010-25-03_061513.png

All 4 of them install fine for me and I've removed them and install them to make sure its working.

Anyone else having issues with these icons?

PS. Not sure if it this helps but make sure you update your feeds in preware.

just updated AccuWeather premium. Give it a couple of minutes and try installing the theme again

I'll check back later on in the afternoon.
    Last edited by nick8539; 03/25/2010 at 05:30 AM.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Using Preware, I just hit Update, and when the "script" message pops up, (twice), I hit "OK.

I didn't know I should remove the theme first, and do a Luna reset, but I'll try that later. ...gotta get to work now!.

Thanks, again!
    How did you get the video icon to change?
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mmprotection View Post
    How did you get the video icon to change?
    Through Prethemer, use the files tab and send the icon to /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer/icon.png
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Using Preware, I just hit Update, and when the "script" message pops up, (twice), I hit "OK.

I didn't know I should remove the theme first, and do a Luna reset, but I'll try that later. ...gotta get to work now!.

Thanks, again!
    Yeah I always remove the theme and it restarts luna by itself to make sure everything comes off properly. Then I install it again and everything works fine that way.

Never tried the update button but I'm sure thats whats giving you problems with icons or even the messaging scrim not changing.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Nick, I love your theme, but am not understanding why my "Dialer" is still green.

Are there seperate "patches" for each of the screens?

What exactly is the definition of a "Scrim?" Are these the backgrounds for each of the different apps?

I have installed the 4x4 and auto-launch patches and have added a pure "black" wallpaper and everything is great except for wanting "all" of my apps to have the "black" look, like your "dialer".....again, should my "Green Dialer" already be black since I loaded 1.1.5?
    Oh, and one last question....maybe the wrong Forum...if so sorry....

Is there a way to have the Alarm Clock Digits (HTC Flip Cards) replace the Screen Lock Digits?
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    hey to answer your question yeah a scrim is just to be able to replace ur backgroind for certain apps.

the only scrim I've used that's included in the theme is for the messaging app which is the light blue background. Everything else should have changed with the theme. I've tested it on WebOS 1.3.5.1 and 1.4 and they should work fine.

did you make sure there were no themes before? Or that you don't have anyother scrim patches?

I would suggest to remove it completely and try installing it through Preware again.

as far as your other post I'll actually look into that I like the idea. When I get home I'll check it out and see how it can look with the htc flip cards
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I'm not sure if there's a patch for this or if someone has alreadu done it but if they haven't maybe I'll make a patch for it
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Thanks again Nick for the reply and the truely great app.

The iPhone app doesn't show up in the list of installed Apps, so how do I delete it so I can re-install?

P.S. That would be so Awesome if you could make the Clock on the lock screen have the HTC flip cards for the clock!!!!! Especially if they could be the "bigger" size like the Alarm digits are instead of the smaller ones that are on the Lock Screen.

Keep up the great work!

I have the things I like best of the iPhone now and with the HTC Flip cards, I would have the thing I like best about the HTC Touch, and all thanks to you Nick!!!
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    check the unknown category might be there. If it's not showing then maybe it wasn't installed properly you can try web os quick install and goto tools > themer and load default theme.
    Do I need to uninstall the other patches? 4x4 and Auto-launch? First, after?
    Oh, wait....

Where should I be looking? In the Installed apps in Preware or in the Launcher->List Apps?
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    you want to look in preware installed apps I believe and it should be under themes or unknown. And you don't need to uninstall the patches
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

OK, Reloading did it!

Please let me know as soon as you know anything about the HTC digits, OK?

I am really tired of looking at the Lock Screen with those plain-jane digits.

Thanks again Nick.

Gary.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    alright cool, I'll look into it maybe later tonight when I have time.

enjoy!
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast