Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    uninstalled, but built-apps icons will not return to normal. Any suggestios on how to revert them back?
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    If you installed it through preware and uninstalled it the same way just try restarting luna or restarting your phone and should go back to normal.

If you used WebOS Quick install and not everything is reverting try installing it through preware again and then uninstalling it and should revert.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nick8539 View Post
    thanks, never thought about scrimming the contacts app, might do that now and see how it looks.

Any other suggestions feel free
    I'd like the messaging apps backround to be black. (instead of white)

Same with contacts, black with white fonts - easy to read at night.

oh, and I really miss my glowing Palm boot screen, it's one thing I don't like the look of. (just sayin') ;-) (and until the "too many cards" issue is resolved, I have to see it almost every day! ;(
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Tried to reinstall but i Get an error. also I noticed my launcher background is still black. Apparently the only thing that uninstalled was the wallpaper. The Error message is Failed "ErrorGenericMethodException: Failure during 'install' operation".
    My reason for uninstalling it in the first place was the calculator mod was not working. It never changed.
    Last edited by espc31; 03/21/2010 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Additional info
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Just installed the latest update and it installed ok. With calculator mod. tried to uninstall and again my built-in apps remained the same as well as the launcher background. I think some how the previous version of this app overwrote the original icons and semi-transparent launcher background. I hope I can change them back without having to "doctor" my pre plus.
    Last edited by espc31; 03/21/2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: further testing
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    glad you got it working! I'm usually updating the theme and sometimes you might get errors when trying to install it because of that.

you can always try to update your feeds through preware and then try again
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

How do I un-install this theme? I love it, but I would like to have the default pre theme back.
    Great Theme. A suggestion if I may, a guy by the name of ame_mex_beto on prethemer.com has a iPhone theme and he skinned the notification icons to match the iPhone icons as well. Any plans on doing this to your theme? He also skinned all the other icons that match up with the iPhone's, such as all the settings buttons on the last page of the launcher and 3rd party apps like The Weather Channel. I prefer your theme because the icons are cleaner and more vibrant but that notification change is nice! Other than that, keep up the excellent work and THANX for all your hard work.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Hey glad you like the theme. The settings icons I won't be changing. I like the look of it with the diamond style in the back and they all go well together in their own page. I usually keep all those settings in the last page.

I'll check out on matching the icons for notifications in my next release.

And here is a list of the 3rd party apps I currently have icons for:

Accuweather
    Pandora
    pReader
    TweeFree
    Boxee Remote
    XBMC Remote Lite
    Chess.com
    Break Videos
    Music Player Remix
    Preware (although ppl are having problems with changing that one)

Any other 3rd party app request and I'll try to update them on the next versions as well.
    Last edited by nick8539; 03/23/2010 at 10:32 AM.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by datboi208 View Post
    Great Theme. A suggestion if I may, a guy by the name of ame_mex_beto on prethemer.com has a iPhone theme and he skinned the notification icons to match the iPhone icons as well. Any plans on doing this to your theme? He also skinned all the other icons that match up with the iPhone's, such as all the settings buttons on the last page of the launcher and 3rd party apps like The Weather Channel. I prefer your theme because the icons are cleaner and more vibrant but that notification change is nice! Other than that, keep up the excellent work and THANX for all your hard work.
    Per request I have now updated the notification icons for Messaging, Email, Calendar, USB (which i personally love), and Phone.

I'll do the Weather Channel App tonight. Any other 3rd party icons?
    Last edited by nick8539; 03/23/2010 at 07:00 PM.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

wow nick, thanks again for the theme I just happen to love the iPhone look again GREAT job...
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    My AccuWeather icon didn't change. although, neither did the video icon... ;(

I kinda like the goofy penguin in the Preware icon, so I guess I don't mind that it didn't change either. ;-)
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    My AccuWeather icon didn't change. although, neither did the video icon... ;(

I kinda like the goofy penguin in the Preware icon, so I guess I don't mind that it didn't change either. ;-)
    The videos icon doesnt change in 1.4, you can manually send it the way i posted in an earlier post.

Accuweather works fine for me. I have AccuWeather free, do you have the paid version? not sure if that would make a difference. Also, remember im running 1.3.5.1 until 800mhz kernel come out for 1.4. (Which I heard it'll come out tomorrow)

Soon I'll update to 1.4 and modify the dialer too.
    Last edited by nick8539; 03/23/2010 at 07:24 PM.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    wow nick, thanks again for the theme I just happen to love the iPhone look again GREAT job...
    Hey thanks alot, i love it too! when I started making this theme I didn't know how many other people had attempted iphone themes too lol. But I love the way it looks
    Last edited by nick8539; 03/23/2010 at 07:09 PM.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

great theme nick. I love the new notifications. However after the latest update my unlock screen is now the blue cloud background again. It was black prior to this last update. I liked the black background. Any thought of going back to black?
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    It shows fine on mine, Have you tried removing it and installing it back? I didnt modify anything with the unlock screen so not sure why thats happening. Let me know and ill look more into if it still doesnt work.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

yes I uninstalled and reinstalled. Black background theme works well after I enter password but when screen locks it goes back to the blue cloud background
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Oh ok I don't use password to lock the phone and thats why I didn't notice, I'll look for it and change it now.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Ok, it is now working fine. Try removing and installing the theme once more and all should be well.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

3rd party apps LaunchPoint, Trapster and Wikihow please thanx!!...and I love how you support ur theme Nick great job!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast