1.    #1  
    Anyone know when we'll be able to install themes again via WebOSQI?

I want my theme back!
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I think Jason said something about the webos-internals team re-working the way themes are packaged and installed to make a new, better standard, so I think that is what we are waiting for. I don't remember any specific links, or know where to check the progress on this, so we'll just have to wait for someone who knows something to post here.
    Quote Originally Posted by chumphrey78 View Post
    Anyone know when we'll be able to install themes again via WebOSQI?

I want my theme back!

Nope but in the mean time you can upload your theme to Prethemer.com then download it via Preware.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
  4.    #4  
    I've tried installing via preware, and it never seems to take. Even during the install the notification comes up and says 'theme install should have worked' which doesn't sound very convincing.

The theme I was trying to install via preware was the Texas-Longhorns theme.

Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? or if the theme itself just might not be conducive to a preware install?
    Quote Originally Posted by chumphrey78 View Post
    I've tried installing via preware, and it never seems to take. Even during the install the notification comes up and says 'theme install should have worked' which doesn't sound very convincing.

The theme I was trying to install via preware was the Texas-Longhorns theme.

Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? or if the theme itself just might not be conducive to a preware install?

The problem is the theme hasn't been updated since Dec... http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/texas-longhorns and it was created for 1.3.5

You'll have to ask the creator to update the theme if you want to use it.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here