Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    hey everyone,

I updated my phone to 1.4 yesterday and then I installed a few patches (battery percentage, wrap pages, usual stuff I had but removed when I updated to 1.3.5). Later in the evening, I noticed that my messaging font was hard to read because it is a really light blue font with the baby blue background and light green background so it kills my eyes everytime I try to read a message. This just started last night and Ive tried to install themes, then uninstall, then uninstall patches, and searched all over precentral forums and Im stuck. Can anyone help me out? I really dont want to doctor this phone =(

Thanks in advance guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose1116 View Post
    hey everyone,

I updated my phone to 1.4 yesterday and then I installed a few patches (battery percentage, wrap pages, usual stuff I had but removed when I updated to 1.3.5). Later in the evening, I noticed that my messaging font was hard to read because it is a really light blue font with the baby blue background and light green background so it kills my eyes everytime I try to read a message. This just started last night and Ive tried to install themes, then uninstall, then uninstall patches, and searched all over precentral forums and Im stuck. Can anyone help me out? I really dont want to doctor this phone =(

Thanks in advance guys!
    I am having the same problem. Also, my carrier string is stuck in one color and the tiltle of my theme is stuck there as well, even when I remove the theme.

I am going to run EPR later today, I will let you know what happens.