Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    If it's going to be drastic changes, maybe you'd be better off releasing it as "Blackout 4 for 1.4", just in case people prefer the one as it is now?
  2.    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    If it's going to be drastic changes, maybe you'd be better off releasing it as "Blackout 4 for 1.4", just in case people prefer the one as it is now?
    I'm working on a balance but I'm thinking along that line as well.

Here's what will probably be the new universal background:

black_background_wip2.png

My Windows installation is finally up and running and I'm feeling somewhat better.
    The fades in this version are quite annoying.
    Top and bottom are different and they have a lot of white.
    It's proving difficult, I really have limited editing skills, to make them look nice.
    Inverting nor color replacement, even heavy transparency makes them look good IMO.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I love this theme. Simple and clean and elegant. No ugly graphic or logo change. Thanks fr4nk1yn
    When I scroll my favorites down (so the favorites move up) I can see the old background shimmering through and there's a blue streak at the top (take a look at the pictures). Does anyone has the same bug?

If this is a bug, how can I fix it or is there a update upcoming for the theme?

Greetings from Bavaria!
  5.    #125  
    I missed it. I'll be getting something up.
    I have a lot going on now with my replacement Pre being crap, Computer is finally fixed and some personal stuff is now in the way.
    Hey guys, i love this theme and it has inspired me to make these custom boot and usb screens...wa dya think? To use the, just place the in /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/ <-- (you can use WOSQI send function to do this)

PS be sure to back these up before you put the new one in...to do this, use the receive file function in WOSQI, the file names are the same as below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fel1xrockt View Post
    When I scroll my favorites down (so the favorites move up) I can see the old background shimmering through and there's a blue streak at the top (take a look at the pictures). Does anyone has the same bug?

If this is a bug, how can I fix it or is there a update upcoming for the theme?

Greetings from Bavaria!
    Yeh, i get this too...but i think i prefer the subtle dark navy.....hmm
    Hmm this looks VERY good! One question though, can we get a preview pic of the messaging app? I don't seem to see one...
  9.    #129  
    I'm finally getting over my illness. Turned out to be a sudden side-effect of of some medication I've been on for months.
    Personal stuff is coming together, or apart don't know yet.
    Computer is not only dual-booting but I may be getting good enough in Linux to do some work.
    Looks like 1.4.1.1 moved some things. Video background is no longer changes AND it would make no difference since Black-Out no longer shows in Preware.

I'll be working on a very subtle version, Black-Victorian soon became old so the search is on for a clean background.

I may include those boot screens though (; Nice work for sure.

Oh... You don't need a photo of the messaging app. If you've seen the messaging app you've seen how it'll look after the theme is installed (:
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fr4nk1yn View Post
    Looks like 1.4.1.1 moved some things. Video background is no longer changes
    That is all I noticed since the update, everything else is working great
    I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better.

I posted a bug report on the Touchstone, don't know if it's just me or everyone, after installing the them when I would place the phone onto the charger the lock screen wouldn't come up anymore, it would just dim and show the slider, but that's all.
  12.    #132  
    I haven't noticed that.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I had that happen before, a full reboot seemed to fix it.

No clock or black overlay, just the lock icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by jp22382 View Post
    I had that happen before, a full reboot seemed to fix it.

No clock or black overlay, just the lock icon.
    This is a webOS 1.4 problem, that should have been fixed with 1.4.1(.1) but wasn't
    Yup, same...wasn't fixed...what can you expect? It's Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChilinMichael View Post
    Yup, same...wasn't fixed...what can you expect? It's Palm.
    Still, i'd prefer these little bugs than go and get an iphone, I was using one the other day and got so frustrated with the sluggish sh!tty OS!!!then again, I do have 800Mhz on my pre!!!lol
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I keep getting an error when trying to get that background file off the phone, can someone just post the background image so I can download it and send it to my phone?
    Can't wait for an update. My phone looks so odd without your theme.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    that's funny, the directions worked for me on 1.4.1.1. anywho, here is the image you requested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    everything working fine for me with 1.4.1
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast