Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    the launcher screens are throughout. It's not one or in one location.

Try the scrim patches. They'll allow you to change email & messaging.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr4nk1yn View Post
    what do you have to do to repeat it?
    I can confirm the "...." on the screen
    WebOS still makes sense.
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by karstenskov View Post
    I can confirm the "...." on the screen
    That'snot a theme issue. The update may be causing artifacts in some areas.
    I don't know if it's new but all screen transitions seem to zoom and fade.
    I don't recall that previusly.
  4. sui
    the launcher screens are throughout. It's not one or in one location.

Try the scrim patches. They'll allow you to change email & messaging.
    i used the scrim patches a while ago. thought this could be themed as well
    I used scrims patch. didn't work in messaging. Where can I get the scrim u used in the other apps??
    "The Pre is nice..."
  6.    #86  
    I misplaced my original layout with my computer problems. Maybe I forgot to back that up(?).
    I'm working on files again. Anybody use those built in apps like tasks and notes?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Anybody know where that god awful green scrim behind the call log is located?

When you touch the avatar the screen drops down and I cant seem to find that green scrim under the call log!

Any help would be appreciated!

In phone app look for

"call-log-drawer-bg" god awful green scrim

call-log-drawer-bg.png black. I changed this one

call-log-drawer-bg.png green. god awful green scrim

I changed this one
    Last edited by warlord9159; 03/03/2010 at 06:58 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

8.    #88  
    Here's what I've been working on tonight:

2010-03-03_210237.png 2010-03-03_210845.png

Just a teaser.

The updated Black-Out will be sometime this weekend.
    I have a number of things that will be fixed, changed or removed from the version I'll post.

BTW, it won't be using the launcher screens above q:
    warlord, that is one sick phone theme. If I could only do that for buffie the body... lol
    "The Pre is nice..."
    Here's what I've been working on tonight:

2010-03-03_210237.png 2010-03-03_210845.png

Just a teaser.

The updated Black-Out will be sometime this weekend.
    I have a number of things that will be fixed, changed or removed from the version I'll post.

BTW, it won't be using the launcher screens above q:
    Can't wait. This theme really made me happy with my phone.
    I tried themebuilder as you said but it will not open your theme and I can't add any of the files from it, xml is still corrupted, does anyone have a version of this without the see through splash pages that come up when you open an app and without the youtube icon please?
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I misplaced my original layout with my computer problems. Maybe I forgot to back that up(?).
    I'm working on files again. Anybody use those built in apps like tasks and notes?
    I heavily use the tasks and notes feature, and I'm sure I'm not the only one
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKC View Post
    fr4nk1yn -

First off, awesome theme. I love the new splash card look.

Do you have any plans to change the lock icon? The Simple Black Theme w/ Texture has done this - maybe you could contact the developer about it?

Thanks again for the theme.

Agreed... a simple dark or clear lock icon would be great
  14.    #94  
    Not sure how this works* but the update has been uploaded.
    Consider it a bug fix. There's really nothing new besides the background finding it's way in a few new places.

Somethings have been removed, some fixed. The loading screens have less transparency.
    Could be an illusion but with "Black Victorian", that had no transparency there, it seemed to load programs faster.

Call screen w/contact photo has been fixed. It's not 110% percent but it looks good on the screen.
    It wasn't easy getting the background there with my 1337 n00b editing skillz.

If there's anything not skinned or issues please post and don't forget to rate the theme (:

*whether Preware will update a theme or if it needs to be removed and reinstalled or how long it takes for the update to go down the pipe and be available.
    Consider it a bug fix. There's really nothing new besides the background finding it's way in a few new places.

Somethings have been removed, some fixed. The loading screens have less transparency.
    Could be an illusion but with "Black Victorian", that had no transparency there, it seemed to load programs faster.

Call screen w/contact photo has been fixed. It's not 110% percent but it looks good on the screen.

If there's anything not skinned or issues please post and don't forget to rate the theme (:

*whether Preware will update a theme or if it needs to be removed and reinstalled or how long it takes for the update to go down the pipe and be available.
    Can you please post the wallpaper on here. Even though you gave directions to get it I'm not going to be able to find it.
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Can you please post the wallpaper on here. Even though you gave directions to get it I'm not going to be able to find it.
    If you look through the thread you may find it.

I still don't know the rules on links. As a side note I was going to sneak it in the theme but as far as I can tell there's a restriction on copying to the storage area.

Well first of all, thanks for the update, it's already in Preware, and I personally removed it and then re-installed it because I'm not quite sure on the proper process with themes myself.

I mostly like the changes, but I was wondering about the launcher background itself. I think that the first version was a little too transparent, but I think that this one is too opaque. Personally, I think somewhere in the middle would be perfect. Otherwise, the launcher looks just a little bit too plain.

But thanks again, this is really the only theme I've ever had any desire to use.
    I didn't remove the theme, I just did the update and it worked. I liked the more transparent launcher though but it's still a nice theme.
  19.    #99  
    To be honest I'm struggling with the launcher.
    I learned a little from the "Black Victorian" theme, in preware but not the PreCentral feed.
    Patterned backgrounds and splash screens look horrible with more than a "touch" of transparency.

Changing the launcher back to the original image with less tranparency added may be the way to go.

Look for another update soon, after I try out more launchers.
    This is so much better than the last one, thanks so much, the splash screens look a lot better, the launcher is great and you have got rid of the funny YouTube icon- best theme for Pre by far.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.