Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johsua View Post
    r4nk1yn-

I noticed that your quick launch has messaging and web and not calendar, contacts and email. I would love to have this! How did you do it (or - has someone posted how to do this already)? I have searched the forums for a while, but have not found anything close to an answer.

Thanks in advance!
    Open launcher and drag any icon you don't want on the bar to the launcher page. Then, drag any icon you want on the bar from the launcher page to the bar.
    Follow me on Twitter: @jjshore
    Quote Originally Posted by johsua View Post
    r4nk1yn-

I noticed that your quick launch has messaging and web and not calendar, contacts and email. I would love to have this! How did you do it (or - has someone posted how to do this already)? I have searched the forums for a while, but have not found anything close to an answer.

Thanks in advance!
    Just tap the icon and hold it till it 'lights up'. Then you can drag it off the quick launch bar. Do the same to add icons to the bar.
    __

So, no updates on the status of the availability of this theme yet (via Preware)? (Nevermind...its there now and I installed and all is good!)
    Last edited by BMIC50; 03/02/2010 at 11:32 AM.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    fr4nk1yn -

First off, awesome theme. I love the new splash card look.

Do you have any plans to change the lock icon? The Simple Black Theme w/ Texture has done this - maybe you could contact the developer about it?

Thanks again for the theme.
    Follow me on Twitter: @jjshore
    I downloaded it from preware fine. It came from the precentral feed. I had to doctor my pre though. My old theme somehow didn't fully un-install (blue top bar) and I want it stock for the theme. Had nothing to do with the Black out theme though. It looks and works great!! It's simple and I know the author made it for his personal use, but I would've paid for this. U should put up a donation link or something in preware. The fades are great!!
    "The Pre is nice..."
    Thank you both very much. I feel like an ***** - I am sure this is documented somewhere obvious... I am getting old, a few years ago this would have been easy for me. I know - it's these damned kids I had (worth every penny)! I can now see why I had to program the VCR for my parents... cheers!
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I was finally able to download it from preware and I love it! Thanks fr4nk1yn
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Nice job this is the best theme to hit the pre
  8.    #68  
    Please(!). If you notice any weirdness post asap.
    Last I heard there was something wrong within the theme and Preware was filtering it. Hence it didn't show until today.

Thanks to Dieter and Jason for checking.

I will be posting an update that fixes the green in some areas but first I need to fix my desktop, went back to XP and it won't take the nVidia deiver without crashing, and I'm working on a variation of this specifically for my wife that going to really push those splash screens.
    what will be your wife special theme be

is there somehow i can change the youtube icon back
    I cannot "receive" the image file no matter what I do. First time trying to do this, but instructions seemed pretty simple. I get a "file open failed" error. Can someone help?
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskooler81 View Post
    what will be your wife special theme be

is there somehow i can change the youtube icon back
    Somebody posted the original icon and instructions a couple pages ago.
    I'll omit that from the next update.

Her theme is going to have an almost victorian background that gets ... Hey! Not yet.(:
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil0402 View Post
    I cannot "receive" the image file no matter what I do. First time trying to do this, but instructions seemed pretty simple. I get a "file open failed" error. Can someone help?
    Try copying then using ctrl+v in webOS Quick Install to receive. I just checked and the location is correct.
    That is what I did originally. You copy from the first slash through the extension yes?
  13.    #73  
    my computer is still dead. I took a look with Internalz. That's another way it con be gotten.
    Copy the file to /media/internal then connect in USB mode and modifiy and copy to the wallpaper folder at the same time.
    Um Im sorry I cant seem to find the instruction to change the YouTube Icon back please point in the right direction thanx

are you serious about the whole Victorian theme
  15.    #75  
    My brain is fried, But I got my desktop back up by salvaging some caps for the mobo from an old mobo (:

Anyway it was in another thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/2265189-post38.html

Quote Originally Posted by oldskooler81 View Post
    are you serious about the whole Victorian theme
    I am serious and don't call me Shirley q:
    Last edited by fr4nk1yn; 03/02/2010 at 09:29 PM.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Works perfect, thanks!
  17.    #77  
    I never got a response about sharing the wallpaper.
    I won't include it in the theme just in case, it would be a lot easy to delete this link: Palm Bliss.jpg
    This theme is so unbelievably sick! I absolutely love it. Thanks so much fr4nk1yn.
    Thanks very much for this theme @fr4nk1yn, I've been waiting for it to come on Preware as I can't download via precentral's site..my log-in isn't recognised (not enough posts yet perhaps?) Anyway, fantastic theme, there are far too many trashy themes out there, this is one of the best...elegant and simplistic.

I have one little question; I quite liked the stock launcher background, where would I be able to locate the transparent image in this theme to rename it so it returns to stock?
  20. sui
    Quote Originally Posted by fr4nk1yn View Post
    Please(!). If you notice any weirdness post asap.
    Last I heard there was something wrong within the theme and Preware was filtering it. Hence it didn't show until today.

Thanks to Dieter and Jason for checking.

I will be posting an update that fixes the green in some areas but first I need to fix my desktop, went back to XP and it won't take the nVidia deiver without crashing, and I'm working on a variation of this specifically for my wife that going to really push those splash screens.
    I installed this theme from Preware yesterday.

I like it, but is there a way to change all the other apps to black, too?
    Especially contact and emails are still in light grey which disturbs me a little.

I also recognized that the background of the phone app changes to green when I assign an image to the contact.

I suppose this ist meant with "update that fixes the green in some areas"?

rgds
    sui