Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I just renamed the file by putting bak at the end but didn't replace the file. This is what gave me the transparency.
    Im having trouble renaming this file with Internalz...is there another way to do so? I would very musch so like to make this loading image transparent
    I use winscp to do my renaming.
    Any ideas why this theme isn't showing up in Preware yet? I'd really like to install it, but I don't have access to my computer right now.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enormous View Post
    Any ideas why this theme isn't showing up in Preware yet? I'd really like to install it, but I don't have access to my computer right now.
    +1
    Ah, found a bunch of green in the dialer. When you're on the phone with someone that you have a picture for, the border of the picture is green, even though if you switch to the dialpad it's black.
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    ya i noticed the green too. aah!
    and are you planning on changing anything in the messaging app?? kinda bummed thats one of my most used apps and its left outta the black out party.
    great theme. im a fan of simplicity.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Thanks for this! I just downloaded it but WebOSQI won't let me load it. Gotta wait for Preware to update I guess.

Thanks again!

If anyone ends up modifying the messaging app please post it!
    Great theme, just downloaded it thru preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by devinkray View Post
    Can't seem to find it in Preware?!
    I can't modify it as it corrupts the theme.xml when I unzip it.
    All I want is this theme but with the black phone background used as the splash screens instead of the see through grey one, and without the new youtube icon, can someone please just change these few things for me? I can't install it with a corrupted xml and I have tried 5 times now.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by devinkray View Post
    You sure you downloaded the right one? I only see "Black-Out (for WebOS 1.4) Remix", but the author of that one is "phillysdon04".
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    i got it thru preware..,..
    op in the call log there is still alot of green.
    and do u plan on doing anything to the messenger app?
    You sure you downloaded the right one? I only see "Black-Out (for WebOS 1.4) Remix", but the author of that one is "phillysdon04".
    Same here.
  14.    #34  
    I found the green And I know where it is too fix it.
    I may get an updated version up with anything green removed.

what feed is the remix in? Was credit given cause I didn't approve a "remix" of this theme.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    The remix is in the prethemer feed in preware. I don't see any credit given.
  16.    #36  
    hmm.. From the screen shots it looks quite different and yet he used my discription and name.

Curious. How did his make it to preqaee yet mine is absent?

*me/ about to have temper tantrum.
    Last edited by fr4nk1yn; 03/01/2010 at 02:08 PM.
    Opps, looks like I messed up the names. I will wait for this one to become available then.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    If you do a remix just add the Launcher Black by milominderbinde over at prethemer.com Love your theme cant wait until its back on preware. But honestly that would make it perfect!
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    It's working great, mostly... except I seem to be seeing lines or glowing left behind where the quick launch bar used to be whenever I launch an app.
    Having this same issue with no themes installed. I suspect it is a patch. Possibly virtual keyboard, do you have that installed as well?
    Follow me on Twitter: @jjshore
    Anybody know where that god awful green scrim behind the call log is located?

When you touch the avatar the screen drops down and I cant seem to find that green scrim under the call log!

Any help would be appreciated!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast