Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What changes have you found or noticed. I am installing right now. I'm thinking that app loading card.... Gotta be able to change that..... I will have the doctor extracted when it comes out, but........... Prethemer if you or anyone else is updated..... WHAT SHOULD I KNOW??

So the app card glows when launched....Wicked! Does it glow by swapping the files like the Boot????
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 02/27/2010 at 01:53 AM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I'm looking through all the files now so I can update my Blue theme as quick as possible.
    UPDATE YOUR GREEN NEON THEME!!!! ITS THE BEST!!!!!! ""This is my favorite theme its juss incomplete.... as far as like in messaging can u make it dark background instead of white it throws off the whole neon thing you have going... also can u update the phone part for 1.4 and anything else that has changed recently dimension wise because I really love this theme.. also can u put a lock screen background on this theme .... please and thank you... PM me if you will do it and want to send it straight to me."" (comment i previously made on the green neon them thread... i just didnt feel like retyping)
    Best thing i found so far is that they made the phone buttons bigger ;-)

I always changed this in my themes because i thought it was too small. In-call buttons are the same size too.

I already see a bunch of new changes. some could be fun ;-) anyone notice the palm-orange and blue logos? wonder what those are for?
    Hey guys, I'm interested in the themes myself, but due to college and work have been extremely busy. I have been checking in on the forums though, just haven't been doing much else. :-) Can't wait to see what you guys find out.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    Heres what i got so far in sysmgr.

Sadly i have to go remove snow so hope someone else jumps on the rest

Very interested in the new palm logos orange and blue. But i have no idea what they do

New png images in Sysmgr

bell_off.png 48x48
    broken-glass 320x480
    Crash.png 320X480
    loading-card-scrim.png 340 x 452
    loading-glow.png 228 x 228
    notification-music-indicator.png 160 x 480
    notification-ringtone-indicator.png 160 x 480
    notfication-volume-indicator.png 160 x 480
    palm-logo-blue.png 129 x 54
    palm-logo-orange.png 129 x 54

Changes

drive-mode-fullscreen.png Removed

launcher-touch-feedback.png 90 x 90 > replaces Quick_launch_highlight.png 64 x 64 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nique0201 View Post
    UPDATE YOUR GREEN NEON THEME!!!! ITS THE BEST!!!!!! ""This is my favorite theme its juss incomplete.... as far as like in messaging can u make it dark background instead of white it throws off the whole neon thing you have going... also can u update the phone part for 1.4 and anything else that has changed recently dimension wise because I really love this theme.. also can u put a lock screen background on this theme .... please and thank you... PM me if you will do it and want to send it straight to me."" (comment i previously made on the green neon them thread... i just didnt feel like retyping)
    I really liked my Green Neon Theme a lot, but I kinda lost some interest once people took it, added a few icons, called it their own, and named it Green Neon Theme v2. Now, if the changes made to it looked halfway decent, I wouldn't mind so much.

Also, life has just become so busy lately; I am planning a wedding, have a full time job, I'm trying to finish up school, I recently started working on a few other outside projects as well. Maintaining the Green Theme on top of my blue one is just too much right now. Maybe I'll return to it once things slow down a little bit.

Now, on to some 1.4 changes.

So far, and only looking at the phone app, these are the major changes I've noticed.

Added files:
    call-log-list-sprite.png
    call-log-sprite.png
    dialpad-dtmf.png
    call-log-view-menu-bg.png
    glass-fade-bottom.png
    glass-fade-top.png
    phone-menu-short-fade.png
    splash-phone-dialpad.png

Removed files:

call-log-ignored.png
    call-log-incoming.png
    call-log-missed.png
    call-log-outgoing.png
    call-log-buttons.png
    dialpad-row1dtmf.png through dialpad-row4dtmf.png
    all keypad-icon.*

One thing to note is call-log-list-sprite.png and call-log-sprite.png have multiple images within them, such as call-log-ignored.png and call-log-incoming.png. I'll attach an example.

I haven't looked at anything else yet, but I will try to have my theme updated by the end of the week. It's also worth noting that besides these 1.4 changes, I have added over 200 more files to my theme, completely theming apps such as the app catalog and youtube.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Every app has a larger icon version of itself called
    icon-256x256.png size of course is 256x256

2 totally new folders in apps

com.palm.app.monad
    com.palm.app.ondevlog

I leave the rest to you guys. GL gonna be a long day updating ;-)
    TRUE Thats understandable... I hate that they ruined what IMO is the best theme out right now even in it primitive state.. Oh well.. But juss know yours was great the others sucked..
    And would any 1 else be intrested in taking the zip to his original neon them and modifying it with the updates i asked for.. and emailing it straight to me?? I wish i could but im not a themer more of a modder.. If interested Nique0201@GMAIL.COM or pm me..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nique0201 View Post
    TRUE Thats understandable... I hate that they ruined what IMO is the best theme out right now even in it primitive state.. Oh well.. But juss know yours was great the others sucked..
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I don't want people to think they can't modify my themes, but to just take my theme and throw in some icons that look like they were made in ms paint and call it v2 ruins the integrity of the original theme, I feel. It also saturates the 'theme market', I guess you could call it, with subpar quality themes. I won't even get in to how versions of my blue theme people make with one or two things changed, and then have it uncredited, or crediting the wrong person.

Anyway, back on topic.
    Has anyone noticed that the preview images in Preware don't load properly? When I view a preview theme, it shows me the first picture in the set. When I scroll right it displays the same picture as the first one and will scroll no further. It's not 100%, sometimes it will load the additional pictures, but I'd say 75% of the time is just redisplays the first picture.
    Also, I have noticed a lot of smaller changes that I won't get into right now, but one thing you'll want to watch out for is along with the icon.png in each app folder, there is a icon-256x256.png which is the icon on the new loading screen.
  14.    #14  
    fantastic. So we can change the splash card backgound and the icon @ 256x256! I am imagining a zombie poping up with each splash card!
    Anyone figure out the new keypad icons for the dialpad? I cant seem to find a way to get them to come up at all on Prethemer.com in the preview so I have no idea how to edit the dialpad numbers. Thanks, and yeah, a ton of work ahead, I really dont think im gonna be able to update almost 20 themes...noway.
    hey guys im kinda new at theming i been working on a theme this week but been guiding myself wit the help of other themes i mean looking inside the folders from the zip. also been using the theme maker, my question is how come after webos 1.4 the numbers in the phone app wount change when i install my theme. also, is there a way that you can browse thru the pre's file system so you can check out like the system files and stuff so i can find where the png files are for every app, am i explaining myself rit? been looking all over this forum but cant find anything, im using windows 7....tnx xD
    think we are all in the same boat. No info yet on how to fix the phone dialpad.
    ;-(
    no happy
    I removed the Windows 7 theme and now I cant view the internet and the icons will not go away... Please help. I have done a partial erase and then a full erase and the icons are still there. I tried to run WebOS doctor burt it keeps saying that it cabt reset my headset. please help...
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    so any clue why webos QI is saying no themes yet? should i install via preware or wait?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodoc View Post
    so any clue why webos QI is saying no themes yet? should i install via preware or wait?
    i had to go wit an earlier version of webos QI im using 2.96 i read somewhere they decided to disable theming on the newer version cuz of some problems but ehh f*** it lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast