Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    Anyone figure out the new keypad icons for the dialpad? I cant seem to find a way to get them to come up at all on Prethemer.com in the preview so I have no idea how to edit the dialpad numbers. Thanks, and yeah, a ton of work ahead, I really dont think im gonna be able to update almost 20 themes...noway.
    Yes, I have been able to theme the keypad icons for the dial pad. I did it by modifying the dialpad.css file and sending it back to the Pre via WQIS. I have attached a screenshot. Yes, the dial button looks like crap, I was working on it at 3am las night.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by arkieboy View Post
    Yes, I have been able to theme the keypad icons for the dial pad. I did it by modifying the dialpad.css file and sending it back to the Pre via WQIS. I have attached a screenshot. Yes, the dial button looks like crap, I was working on it at 3am las night.
    hey think you can post detailed instructions on how you did it....for us noobs lol plzzzzzzzz =] thanks in advance.
    cool stuff here
    Dialpad looks fine. Its not that bad. very cool. Keep up the good work
    sorry to bother any one but i have a quick question
    is webos theme builder able to build a theme for webos 1.4?
    hey guys i'm just wondering if there is a theme that makes the launcher look like the Iphone launcher that works for the new 1.4 update...

I love my pre its just certain things that irk me lol

EDIT: Nvm I just found one lol dry bout that
    Last edited by Stillawarrior72; 03/01/2010 at 04:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gothikzoul View Post
    i had to go wit an earlier version of webos QI im using 2.96 i read somewhere they decided to disable theming on the newer version cuz of some problems but ehh f*** it lol
    can you send me a copy of 2.96? i got in the game too late and only have version 3?

thanks
    Rob
    spiff@mesanetworks.net
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    can you send me a copy of 2.96? i got in the game too late and only have version 3?

thanks
    Rob
    spiff@mesanetworks.net
    Check your email.. ;-)
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    I wonder why they would disable themes in WebOS Quick Install? Even though, it was much easier for me to do it using PreWare...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12