Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Hi all,

I am in the process of rolling back my phone in anticipation for the release of the 1.4 update. I am using WebOSquickinstall and am having an issue getting my theme to go back to default.

I am currently running a theme that i downloaded from this site... but when i goto the theamer the button to revert to default theme is greyed out... any suggestions?
    use preware to uninstall the theme
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I have a question to go along with this. I installed a theme and did not remove it prior to installing a different theme. I have gone into preware and uninstalled one theme. The problem I am running into though is some of the icons in the launcher for the first theme I installed are still present. SO now I have the palm background but the launcher has Transformer icons. WHen I go to preware there is not even a transformers theme listed that I can remove. Can I go in and reinstall then remove?
    I'm fairly new at this but I would try uninstalling all themes and revert your theme to default. If that doesn't work, wait for someone else to post a reply. :-)
    Yeah, Im having the same problem as Bubba and Cyorke. "Revert to Default" is non-clickable and its not showing that I have anything in Preware. I still have the iphone icons but with the original Pre theme.....
    Same problem here. Solved it today by going back to a previous version of WebOSQI, re-installing theme, then the Revert button was active and my theme was back to original.
    NOTE: I did have to try a few different versions to find the one that worked. Also, I got a few errors while re-installing, but just ok and it kept going. That'll do ya! I assume the same thing will work on preware, but I don't use that.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    use prewarewhich is awsome by the way. than go to downloaded packages than theme tan click your theme than remove simple :-)
    Open up the preware app on your phone and go into the list of your installed packages. find the theme and remove it. Restart Luna and you're good.
    Quote Originally Posted by cesarswc13 View Post
    use prewarewhich is awsome by the way. than go to downloaded packages than theme tan click your theme than remove simple :-)
    I know it's Halloween and all, but what the heck is "prewarewhich" ?
    Quote Originally Posted by cyorke View Post
    I have a question to go along with this. I installed a theme and did not remove it prior to installing a different theme. I have gone into preware and uninstalled one theme. The problem I am running into though is some of the icons in the launcher for the first theme I installed are still present. SO now I have the palm background but the launcher has Transformer icons. WHen I go to preware there is not even a transformers theme listed that I can remove. Can I go in and reinstall then remove?
    Quote Originally Posted by ichthus329 View Post
    Yeah, Im having the same problem as Bubba and Cyorke. "Revert to Default" is non-clickable and its not showing that I have anything in Preware. I still have the iphone icons but with the original Pre theme.....
    Go to manage feeds in Preware and turn on the feed for Prethemer and PreCentral themes. After updating your feeds you should be able to find the theme you want to remove.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation