1.    #1  
    I decided to make a Famous Stars and Straps theme because I couldn't believe nobody else has out of the 1000+ plus ones already made. It's my first one, it can be found on Preware. Search "Flauxbots Famous SAS" tell me what you think! Constructive criticism much appreciated. Will update to others preference if wanted.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Flauxbot; 02/14/2010 at 05:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flauxbot View Post
    I decided to make a Famous Stars and Straps theme because I couldn't believe nobody else has out of the 1000+ plus ones already made. It's my first one, it can be found on Preware. Search "Flauxbots Famous SAS" tell me what you think! Constructive criticism much appreciated. Will update to others preference if wanted.
    I don't have any installed themes on my phone because most everything can be customized without a theme nowadays.

I even have all theme feeds turned off in Preware, but I love FSAS so much I might just have to check it out. Why don't you post up a screen shot of it on your phone?
  3.    #3  
    I'll do that just for you haha, gimme a min
    I'll do that just for you haha, gimme a min
    That's pretty slick, honestly probably my favorite theme I've seen so far. (FSAS being my favorite company might have a little influence on my decision)

If it was all red and black instead of blue I would probably be installing it as I type this.

FSAS!!!!!
  5.    #5  
    I was actually going to edit the colors to red and black for the sake of versatility anyways haha. I'll be sure to do it a little quicker than I planned now. Thanks for the feedback
    I was actually going to edit the colors to red and black for the sake of versatility anyways haha. I'll be sure to do it a little quicker than I planned now. Thanks for the feedback
    Awesome, just let me know when the Red and Black hits.
    I think the theme of this theme is awesome and deserves a bump.

Black and red? LOL
    nice attempt!