1.    #1  
    I have webOS v3.01 installed and i have got on themer download and i saved the prehero theme in a zip file, and then when i go into webos i click tools,themer(and i dont have my old theme installed right now) and i press "load theme" and i get a "message" that says "sorry theming is currently disabled until the new theming specification is put in" and im not very tech savy but i can try to figure stuff out. the only reason im downloading this on the computer insted if using preware on my phone is because the theme isnt on the theme list. so am i doing something completely wrong? im not having problems with anything else, like i have put a few themes on my phone but i really like the hero working date. So for all the help i neeed lol thank you for your time doing themes there amazing but we need more muscle car ones lol. but i would really like any help THANKS
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    i was having the same problem, use the older version of WebOS Quick Install (download the attached version)
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #3  
    Thanks im going to let that download for the night and then i will get back to you on how it worked. Ihavent owned my pre long enough to figure this out like you guys do so thank god for this sight or i would be ****
    Quote Originally Posted by JSParis79 View Post
    i get a "message" that says "sorry theming is currently disabled until the new theming specification is put in" and im not very tech savy but i can try to figure stuff out.
    it means that theming is DISABLED in the latest quick install. It's been taken out due to a few bugs. You have to use an older version of quick install, or use Preware.
    i downloaded 3.0 I think - the newest one today. You are telling me that theming is disabled on this version and after 4 hours of trying to get this to work I now have to go back and uninstall it and/or install a different (older) VERSION? What is wrong with you people!?!?!? All I want to do us use my old palm software that I BOUGHT for a LOT more than .99 from an app store!
    Quote Originally Posted by JanneZack View Post
    i downloaded 3.0 I think - the newest one today. You are telling me that theming is disabled on this version and after 4 hours of trying to get this to work I now have to go back and uninstall it and/or install a different (older) VERSION? What is wrong with you people!?!?!? All I want to do us use my old palm software that I BOUGHT for a LOT more than .99 from an app store!
    Wow, you are clueless.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JanneZack View Post
    Alright buddy, i've got just the help you need, so here's how you get it to work.

1) Walk to the nearest restroom.
    2) Spend at least the next 20 minutes providing a white throne with a proper stool sample.
    3) Insert your amazing yet wasted Palm into said porcelain receptacle.
    4) Manually operate the lever, button, or if you're lucky just step away from the infra-red sensor that will cause the porcelain receptacle to activate.
    5) Turn around, look at mirror, facepalm, and join the other 99.9% of human waste walking the surface of the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by True_Blue View Post
    Alright buddy, i've got just the help you need, so here's how you get it to work.

1) Walk to the nearest restroom.
    2) Spend at least the next 20 minutes providing a white throne with a proper stool sample.
    3) Insert your amazing yet wasted Palm into said porcelain receptacle.
    4) Manually operate the lever, button, or if you're lucky just step away from the infra-red sensor that will cause the porcelain receptacle to activate.
    5) Turn around, look at mirror, facepalm, and join the other 99.9% of human waste walking the surface of the Earth.

LMAO!
    can anyone post a link to a webos older then 2.9