1.    #1  
    Where can I get the stock WebOS theme? I'm editing my first theme based off of a different one but it has a ton of stuff I dont feel like editing and I'd like to just replace with the original images to save time and looks. I'm pretty good in photoshop and this is an original theme not yet out there, so the faster I get help the faster its put up! Thanks!
    You could look through the .xml file and remove the icons you dont want to edit there, by doing that it would keep the original already on the pre.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flauxbot View Post
    Where can I get the stock WebOS theme? I'm editing my first theme based off of a different one but it has a ton of stuff I dont feel like editing and I'd like to just replace with the original images to save time and looks. I'm pretty good in photoshop and this is an original theme not yet out there, so the faster I get help the faster its put up! Thanks!
    I would tell you but you have cop hair.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    look on prethemer forums there is a way to export files from the pre using quick install I believe I started by edit a theme replacing what I wanted to changed and deleting what I didn't. upload to pretheme to create a new .xml
    good luck.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    You can download the default theme ipk from here. You can extract it with 7zip.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys! Much appreciation, Famous Stars and Straps theme on the way! By yours truly