1.    #1  
    For some reason when I try to load a theme using quickinstall i get a message that says themes are currently unavailable for some reason. and when I try to download them using Preload, it wont let me even download them. why?!?!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Webos QuickInstall 3.01 has the Themer tool disabled. You can remove themes but not insatll themes. Jason is retooling the themer do use ipk themes instead of zip files. If you still have v2.96 of Quick Install use that instead to install themes. However Do not use one version of quick install to install patches and another to install themes. I don't know for sure if problems will occur but better safe than sorry - i.e. a trip to the doctor.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I was beginning to get a little worried there because I want some themes so bad! I'm new to homebrew so it was really exciting, then disappointing. Do you have any idea when it will be back up and running?
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Not sure but you can use Preware to install themes while you wait.
  5.    #5  
    When I browse themes on preware, the download icons and everything other icon aside from the "i" is translucent and doesnt respond to tap..