1.    #1  
    what theme do you guys think it's the most complete them out there? A theme that changes everything on the pre
    Well, currently my Original Blue Theme has about 500 images in it, and the update that will be out soon is at around 750 and counting. I have tried to make the theme as complete as possible, and have done extensive testing to make sure it doesn't look like a jumbled mess like so many other themes do. My goal is to have the most professional and polished theme out there, and hopefully inspire other themers to put as much effort in to their themes.
    I haven't loaded many themes up, just becasue there always seems to be something that I don't like. Out of the few that I have tried, I think the UT Longhorn theme is the most complete. It gives you custom icons where you want them and doesn't overkill the background in the dialer or the launcher screens. If you're a fan (like me) it's a must have, but even if you're not a fan it's hard to argue about the completness of the theme compared to alot of the others that are out there. the burnt Orange agaisnt the Black background is very sweet!

Hook'm!
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    The most complete theme to date is the stock one
    I'm with the Blue theme, it's very nice and was very complete latest time I used it. I commonly switch between the base theme and blue depending on how I feel.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    Well, currently my Original Blue Theme has about 500 images in it, and the update that will be out soon is at around 750 and counting. I have tried to make the theme as complete as possible, and have done extensive testing to make sure it doesn't look like a jumbled mess like so many other themes do. My goal is to have the most professional and polished theme out there, and hopefully inspire other themers to put as much effort in to their themes.
    yes that is a nice theme. I don't know if you can make one that's not blue maybe grey something that goes with every wallpaper.
    charlie brown is pretty complete
    add some charlie brown tones and an better wallpaper (if you up the brightness you can see the black squares) and its done!
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    yes that is a nice theme. I don't know if you can make one that's not blue maybe grey something that goes with every wallpaper.
    I know that it won't go with every wallpaper, but I have a red version coming out soon, so there will at least be some more choice. I gray/black one could be pretty neat though, I will keep it in mind.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I did have original blue theme installed and loved it. Changed over to iphone black launcher and REALLY like the look of that too. Will probably change bck to blue them when the updates out
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Routin2009 View Post
    COACH han****s using unique and exquisite techniques will be strong and leather ball of soft and full of sheen, and reveals the durable ornaments of natural grain, charming and New York cortical color design style.Coach has focused on design and fashion Aslant Bags,give women with high quality leather products.Coach Aslant Bagshttp://Coach 08 Spring-Summer“chain ...han****s whiteCOACH Black Legacy Signature Tote BagsCoach Brooke han****s brownCoach Classic Bags
    can you a A Bathing Ape theme? Or a Jordan Brand theme? I saw the COACH theme and I liked it. But I'm not a girl loll I'm a huge jordan fan!!and bape fan
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I love the color storm theme...well not the icons so much. But I love the dialer and the actual backgrounds. I like the launcher is transparent, and I love how the web icon while changing pages on the web does rainbow circles. Someone put alot of time into the theme. i just dont like the icons so much its a little to much rainbow.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    I think Stickers is a very complete theme. First one I ever installed
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Charlie Brown is a Great theme, but I had to change the Wallpaper to Joe Cool, Snoopy is my favorite Guy.
    What is everyone's opinion about the "Battlestar Galactica" theme? Is it a complete theme also? The BG theme even cuts the rounded corners from the screen, and displays a boot screen image of a Cylon warrior that is quite impressive. Asides from "Original Blue", "Original Red", "UT Longhorns" and others mentioned here, what are your favorite "complete" themes for the Pre? Thanks :.)
    Last edited by fred1955; 06/29/2011 at 12:49 PM. Reason: a minor tweak
    I like the Suave theme...colorful and classy at the same time