Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    basically....how do I change skins??? I cant seem to do it anymore. where do I put the skin I want to use?
    Hey, I made a new skin. It's the original Gameboy! I think it turned out really well, and looks really nice on the Pre. The only downside is a smaller screen. But look on the bright side, there's a little more button room. Hope you like it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by nights0223; 01/26/2010 at 09:08 AM.
    Donkeyxxl likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkheart777 View Post
    basically....how do I change skins??? I cant seem to do it anymore. where do I put the skin I want to use?
    Read the third post on the first page.
    already figured it out buddy
    awesome job on the skins everyone
    thanks for these! i think the first post shoudl be updated with all the skins, and keep this as a skins archeive.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Here is my "Empty" theme
    It uses the regular controller.cfg
  8.    #28  
    Going to start compiling all the skins to the first post.
  9.    #29  
    BTW, if anyone has any suggestions on how to better organize, feel free to tell me.
  10.    #30  
    I forgot what post it was, but a while back someone requested a NES controller skin based off of the iPhone Emulator, so here it is!

Nes Original Controller
    These skins make Visualboy even better! I'm amazed at how many people can create apps, patches and work-arounds like these! Please keep making more!
    Ok guys be gentle, here's my first attempt at a skin. I'm going to refine it a bit as well as working on screen size and button placement but it's 3:00am here and I'm beat. Suggestions?
    Last edited by xome1983; 02/01/2010 at 05:34 AM. Reason: because I'm an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    Ok guys be gentle, here's my first attempt at a skin. I'm going to refine it a bit as well as working on screen size and button placement but it's 3:00am here and I'm beat. I was doing it to learn how so this is basically just a new look for DanLipson's Empty skin but like I said I'll be working on button placement and what not in future versions. Suggestions?
    Looks great! Simple & clean.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    forgot the other skin
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...ml#post2191687

Quote Originally Posted by jjcitron View Post
    Attached are two variations of my theme, one for GBA, and one for GBC

enjoy!

.psd source file is attached earlier up in a prev post if anyone wants to work from it.
    Ok Guys here's a lil update for my Wiimote Skin. I did a lil tweaking to make it look even better, please tell me what you think.
    I asked this question already, but on the wrong thread. Would it be possible for someone to create a VisualBoy theme that used photo/s of Olivia Munn or Vanessa Lengies? The buttons would still be the same; it would just have a pic instead of a color. I will donate to the artist if they can create it and then maybe even post it here (If Allowed). Please message me if you think this can be done.
    ive read thru all the VBA threads i can find im seeing stuff about a joystick like on quake but only what people have done to their own... how do we get a joystick goin on??? really want a quake style one on here itd be wayyyyyy better.

any help or ideas would be awesome guys =) (and gals if your in here lol)
    I made a skin that is only meant for 1 game: Kirby's Pinball Land. It's one of my all time favorite gameboy games, so I figured I would make it as painless to play as possible. I originally just made it for myself, but I figured I would share it in case there are any more Kirby fans that would enjoy it.

The blue buttons are the left and right bumpers, start and select are labeled, and if you tap the center of the screen, it will tilt the table (how amazing would it be if we could use the accelerometer for this?).

Enjoy!

EDIT: I tried it with Pokemon Pinball, and it works fine, you just won't be able to look at the Pokedex because the down button is mapped off screen. Also, the right button is mapped on top of the B button, so if you select the Blue stage, it will go back a screen, but will stay selected when you choose the stage. Basically, the game is completely playable, but navigating menus takes a bit of work.
    Last edited by nights0223; 02/02/2010 at 04:05 PM.
    I decided to make a skin for Kirby's Block Ball as well. If any of you haven't played this or Kirby's Pinball Land, I highly recommend them. They are some of the best games available for Gameboy!
    ok well i made my first skin, its nothing cool or fancy but the button layout is really nice for those of us who enjoy the pokemon games or the games like pokemon.... i dont run my VBA with the skins i just use the button layout with fullscreen.... this way you just touch the main character (middle of the screen) for start. and your dpad thumb is not taking up the whole screen...it works great so give it a try and tell me if you like it =)
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast