1.    #1  

**UPDATE*** 1/22/09
    Changed a lot of things in the phone app. Changed the battery icon and a few other tweeks..
    Last edited by jblake1030; 01/25/2010 at 10:21 AM.
    Nice theme, but the phone dial pad is a bit hard for me to see. Anyone else have this problem?
  3.    #3  
    Thanks... I changed the font .. Has that helped?
  4.    #4  
    **UPDATE*** 1/22/09
    Changed a lot of things in the phone app. Changed the battery icon and a few other tweeks..
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    nice

and im also from md.

moco
  6.    #6  
    thanks for the local support...

PgCo
    For some reason it will not let me switch to roam only when I have this theme installed. Also, while on a phone call the picture of the contact I am talking to will still have a green backround.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ls1mtz View Post
    For some reason it will not let me switch to roam only when I have this theme installed. Also, while on a phone call the picture of the contact I am talking to will still have a green backround.
    The theme should not hinder you from selecting roaming only. I do not have a patch on my theme at all. You might of downloaded 2 patches that has the roam only patch which is causing this issue. I just updated the theme to get rid of the green in the phone app. I can only do so much at work so I am unable to see if it actually works will check into the green picture issue more if that didnt fix it.