1.    #1  
    iv got to this part in the uploading the themes and i type this in my phone and the Developer Bro Browserwon't pop up?!?! can someone point me int ht right direction lol
    type webos20090606 instead.
    Do not DO anything as it moves around as you type just type it
  3.    #3  
    YOUR A LIFE SAVER!! thanks alot!!!!
    jaja u'all both helped me ahahaa w/out asking you all ... Thanks xD
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    type webos20090606 instead.
    Do not DO anything as it moves around as you type just type it

what does that that?
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post
    what does that that?
    It is how you get into developer mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post
    what does that that?
    this opens the phone so you can mod or patch it out however you like.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    there is a patch that puts a dev mode icon on the launcher. open it and there is an on and off switch, takes right into dev mode, no codes no hassle.
    yes but you have to put it in developer mode to get the patches installed and put preware on.
    yea true that, used the 20090606 code to initally get into dev mode no prob.
    I have been trying to download preload and quick install for days and no luck!!! Please help!!! Thnks
    Quote Originally Posted by bengardner View Post
    I have been trying to download preload and quick install for days and no luck!!! Please help!!! Thnks
    Hi bengardner,

Just follow the steps in the following link for installing Preware. It will have you download the webOS Quick Install (WOSQI) app first and use that to load Preware onto your device.

Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    And as a just in case, because there was someone trying to do this last week: WebOS QI goes on your computer, not your phone. You then use it to put Preware in your phone.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    does this still work
    Quote Originally Posted by rryyrryy View Post
    does this still work
    Yep, sure does
    Isn't ##devmode# from the dialer easier? Especially if you haven't activated yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by fatclue_98 View Post
    Isn't ##devmode# from the dialer easier? Especially if you haven't activated yet?
    That's only webOS 2 and above isn't it? Plus it's #*3386633# on my Pre3 (have to use the numeric keys not the alpha keyboard) so it is region specific and requires a little explanation. All in all probably easier to give the other methods.