Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    Wow, I don't really do themes, but this one is awesome...I didn't even like the 4x4v3 launcher patch until now...

However, I noticed 2 issues with the icons, but I suppose it could be me phone only:

1. The NFL icon is showing up as the Nascar icon.
    2. The Space Invaders icon is not displaying the revised icon.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the theme, hiding/unhiding the NFL app, and uninstalling/reinstalling Space Invaders...Nothing worked.

Any ideas?
    Thanks for the heads up.

The NLF icon is fixed. We understand that the Classic Invader developer Ryan Hope will soon release an update with an updated icon. There is a reason none of the other 1,400 apps have monochromatic icons.

- Craig
    so is there a reason you didnt include the iphone icons for the phone, messaging, internet, and email? you could even do one for the app catalog... i think it would really complete this theme...

unless theres already a theme/patch that does ONLY that -- i would be interested to know.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by rgisraelsen View Post
    so is there a reason you didnt include the iphone icons for the phone, messaging, internet, and email? you could even do one for the app catalog... i think it would really complete this theme...

unless theres already a theme/patch that does ONLY that -- i would be interested to know.
    I purposely kept the webOS icons for the Phone, Messaging, Email, Browser,and Launcher because they are so small.

When you go 5 across, the iPhone icons basically black out the quick-launch bar. I did a clear quick launch so that by touching the Launcher you could see as much of your wallpaper as possible...

This is interesting and I may try to do a second version...

- Craig
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by rgisraelsen View Post

Ok,

I went back and tried the iPhone icons for the phone, messaging, internet, and email and they do not look so hot squished down to 5 icons across but...

I reworked them and blended the Palm webOS icons into the iPhone look and I think they look great.

So I just updated the Preware feed for the iPhone-Black-Launcher to 1.0.7 with these icons updated.

Good idea.

- Craig
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 01/20/2010 at 11:33 PM.
    Very nice job, looks so much better than stock. Keep up the great work.
    Just downloaded a theme but nothing is happening. How am I able to use themes I download from online?
    I typed in iphone while in list of everything and only one theme showed up which is the one I've installed and didn't work. I then typed in iphone-black and still only one. Any help please?

edi: ok found it. I didn't have the prethemer feed on. Looks great! Thank you
    Last edited by blkhwk4502; 01/31/2010 at 12:05 PM.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Just wanted to say thanks. I really like the black back round over stock. Makes the Icons pop.
    Thanks, this is definitely the best and most favorite theme. Honestly, I probably wouldn't use any themes except for this one. One question, is there any way to change the background color of the messaging and web icons, it's a nitpick and I'm sorry but I'm just not a big fan of the purple on black. It looks nice but just not my thing. Still the best theme out there though!
    I have tried several times to install the black launcher with no success, keep getting errors. I sat at home last night for an hour trying to get any theme to install and none would. UGGGGGG Anyone have any ideas?
    What is that? I've tried to download two homebrew apps, and this is what I get... Any assitance would be great.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Error message states that it cannot download your theme. I am using Preware Version 9.25. The error message also states that "perhaps you need to run the ipkg update"???
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I love this theme!

I do wish the theme extended to the rest of the Pre's default apps. (i.e. the Dialer, Contacts, Email, SMS, Videos, etc.

A combination of the iPhone Black Launcher, and the Black-Out theme, would be perfect.

hope it still works when 1.4 drops...

Any chance you will extend the "graphical reach" of this theme?
  14.    #34  
    You can use WebOS Quick Installer Tweaks menus to set other background colors for the phone, etc. Typically I use the dark wallpapers from the Music Player (Remix) Wallpaper Gallery because they look so good with the iPhone Black Launcher theme. YOu will also find a range of Phone backgrounds there.

I am currently using the Shawn White wallpaper from the U.S. Olympic Medalists thread. The black background looks great on the black phone.

I especially like how it looks with the clear launcher and icons from the iPhone Black Launcher. The icons seem like they were designed for this background but it is just a coincidence.

But this Shawn White photo is a special case!

- Craig
    Is this theme compatible for 1.4?
    I have it installed with 1.4 and its working well.
    Quote Originally Posted by edbbates11 View Post
    I have it installed with 1.4 and its working well.
    u installed this AFTER 1.4? or u had it on and just didnt remove before u got 1.4?

I'm trying to put a theme on but dont see ANY other compatible with 1.4 yet
    I just installed this theme with 1.4 and it works great.

Very nice theme.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    First thing i installed after updatign to 1.4. Love it
    I've just downloaded the theme as suggested from your page - I get a zip file called iphone_Black_Launcherf_!-0-7.zip. There is no ipk file in this and I am trying to use WebOSQI to install. What have I missed?
    Thanks
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast