1.    #1  
    Lemme say that I love the themes you guys create. I've used quite a few, however I would like to see the themes created from now on come with and without the icons edited.

I hope I'm not the only one who wants this. It's just I like the icons the way they are... It would be nice to see the themes "with" or "without" icons.

Launcher icon is ok to fiddle with cause that could be fun to have new ones. Same with the unlock icon...

But the app icons, I feel should come with the option with or without... What do you guys think?
  2.    #2  
    I guess I'm the only one that cares about my Icons getting F'd with when I install a theme?

Oh well, I guess I'll have to suffer.
    Not a bad suggestion. It's great to have options and I'm sure your suggestion is something that we will enjoy. Unfortunately, I do not know what it takes to make a theme and if it is easy to just exclude icon changes, but I'm sure a theme creator can let us know. Cheers.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I argee all the default icons are really well done plus when you theme an icon the first 3rd party app icon that doesn't match seems to throw everything off.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
  5.    #5  
    Glad to know a few others agree with me... It would be nice to see the option of w/ or w/out icons.