1.    #1  
    OK folks...

I've been asking for a while on individual threads here and there, but not getting any response, so I'm putting this out.

I'd love a theme for the TV Series "Bones". I am willing to pay (up to $20) for a well-executed and complete theme.

Any takers on this project? I've tried to build it myself, but I am NOT a programmer or anything like that, and cannot seem to suss the code out

Thanks in advance!

~Kelly

"Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    have u tried prethemer yet?
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    I love Bones! So um, I'm curious. Would this eh, theme be available to the public as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by rykatemom View Post
    OK folks...

I've been asking for a while on individual threads here and there, but not getting any response, so I'm putting this out.

I'd love a theme for the TV Series "Bones". I am willing to pay (up to $20) for a well-executed and complete theme.

Any takers on this project? I've tried to build it myself, but I am NOT a programmer or anything like that, and cannot seem to suss the code out

Thanks in advance!
    Making the theme isnt hard really its having a vision of what you really want when its done.......
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
  5.    #5  
    I dunno about the public, that would really be up to the person who makes it, I suppose, but I did have luck on PreThemer.

One of the theme people over there, who makes themes I rather like (Holley) is willing to give it a go for me.

~Kelly

"Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein