1.    #1  
    I to checked to see about updates, and canceled the installation of the new OS, but it installed latter that night by itself. Attempted EPR, did not work. I ran the "doctor" and after rebooting, the theme was still on the phone and I had problems trying to install patches again. I ran the "doctor" again and now when I type in the developer code ( updownupdownleftrightleftrightbastart ), it searches on google instead of displaying DEV icon.
    What else is there to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by tomoyemartin View Post
    I to checked to see about updates, and canceled the installation of the new OS, but it installed latter that night by itself. Attempted EPR, did not work. I ran the "doctor" and after rebooting, the theme was still on the phone and I had problems trying to install patches again. I ran the "doctor" again and now when I type in the developer code ( updownupdownleftrightleftrightbastart ), it searches on google instead of displaying DEV icon.
    What else is there to do?
    try the right code
    upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart
    I was concerned when it didn't work for me, but soon found I was typing it wrong. Hope this helps you.
    since i updated mine the webOS quick install themer sends errors and only changes the background. any help?
    I'm having the same exact problem. Any insight?