1.    #1  
    One thing I missed with my old Samsung, is it said the Day of the week (mon, tues, etc) with the date and time. I have the patch for the date (mm/dd/yy) with the time, but is there anyway to get the day... I don't work a M-F 9-5 job and sometimes I get mixed up with my days and its a pain to always go into calendar to find out.

Any help would greatly be appreciated....
    Quote Originally Posted by babychild2 View Post
    One thing I missed with my old Samsung, is it said the Day of the week (mon, tues, etc) with the date and time. I have the patch for the date (mm/dd/yy) with the time, but is there anyway to get the day... I don't work a M-F 9-5 job and sometimes I get mixed up with my days and its a pain to always go into calendar to find out.

Any help would greatly be appreciated....
    Go to Preware, then go to Available Patches, then Top Bar, and finally Install Date as Carrier String. That will change it to how you want it. I love this patch. Haha. =)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Go to Preware, then go to Available Patches, then Top Bar, and finally Install Date as Carrier String. That will change it to how you want it. I love this patch. Haha. =)
    i want the date AND the day (mon, tues) i only got the date with this patch, but i do love it too. stupid that it isnt standard
    No... Are You Sure you have the right patch.. Install Date As Carrier String??? Thats what i Have and it HAS the Day ..Mine says..WED Jan 06 2010..Hope This Helps
    My HTC Evo Is Great...