1.    #1  
    A little trick that doesn't work on most phones, but it does for the Pre, is (while texting) type ":***". the emoticon that you get is hilarious! sort of a puckered 'o' face with two different sized eyes.

But with the buuf theme, this emoticon doesn't seem to work. I get a face with what appears to be a question mark.

Can this be fixed by the developer?

Thanks for looking!
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    can it be fixed? yes and no. many expressions share the same emoticon on webos. the one for shock and confused are used by the one you are requesting. so if u type :confused u get the same face.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emayekayee View Post
    A little trick that doesn't work on most phones, but it does for the Pre, is (while texting) type ":***". the emoticon that you get is hilarious! sort of a puckered 'o' face with two different sized eyes.

But with the buuf theme, this emoticon doesn't seem to work. I get a face with what appears to be a question mark.

Can this be fixed by the developer?

Thanks for looking!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    can it be fixed? yes and no. many expressions share the same emoticon on webos. the one for shock and confused are used by the one you are requesting. so if u type :confused u get the same face.
    He's right. confused does look the same as :w t f, but it's much different when stock.