1.    #1  
    Most of my themes are in Preware under Available Other>Unknown...I need to get them to just plain Themes again otherwise all my hard work is basically wasted. Nobody is going to find those themes when browsing for something to download. HELP PLEASE.
    Ive tried taking them offline and back to online to see if they will move, but no, they're stuck there. Thanks for any help with resolving this issure.
    That sucks big time. I've been wanting the "Beyond" theme and I tried to download it from under the Unknown category and I keep getting an error message.
    I've noticed that themes from PreCentral.net will not work with WebOS 1.3.5. A simple way to not load them is just turn the feed off. With the Unknown Packages, you need to make sure you have no theme installed. Pick out a theme & install it. Then once it's done you have to Restart Luna manually. Haha. Once it starts back up it should have your new theme. Try out "A Mixture of Themes!" That one is my theme. =)
  4.    #4  
    That sucks big time. I've been wanting the "Beyond" theme and I tried to download it from under the Unknown category and I keep getting an error message.

You shouldn't be getting an error trying to download the prethemer themes. If you do get an error, you're probably going to get an error trying to download any theme from anywhere. You need to get your phone back to default or it will not work.

I've noticed that themes from PreCentral.net will not work with WebOS 1.3.5. A simple way to not load them is just turn the feed off. With the Unknown Packages, you need to make sure you have no theme installed. Pick out a theme & install it. Then once it's done you have to Restart Luna manually

And Prince Basil, you are exactly correct. You have to start LUna yourself, then it's perfectly installed and the same goes with uninstalling. However, the themes from Prethemer are working perfectly from Preware, what kind of problems are you talking about. Also, Prethemer is working on a solution for this, available>other thing, and i hope he finds a solution soon because my favorite themes ive made are there.
    yeah, they fixed it. I just seen it. Haha.