1.    #1  

Its almost perfect... how come WE can't do this kind of stuff?
    Wow. Incredible. Combine the WebOS interface and card system with Apple's hardware and App Store, and I'll be first in line to sign up.

Too bad themes are not as easily applied to iPhone as they are to Pre.
  3.    #3  
    The user experience is just as easy, better if you ask me.
    Download as many as you want, and switch between them in a theme manager app.

Not to mention it takes 2 seconds to reset springboard opposed to restarting luna which takes 30-40 seconds.
    Does the fact that an iphone user went through the trouble of making a pretty darned slick webos them make any other pre users feel a lil bit of joy? With the flood of iphone themes for the pre it's nice to see the underdog getting a little love.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    Does the fact that an iphone user went through the trouble of making a pretty darned slick webos them make any other pre users feel a lil bit of joy? With the flood of iphone themes for the pre it's nice to see the underdog getting a little love.
    yeah it lets u know palm is doing something right
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexweidner View Post
    Wow. Incredible. Combine the WebOS interface and card system with Apple's hardware and App Store, and I'll be first in line to sign up.

Too bad themes are not as easily applied to iPhone as they are to Pre.
    have you ever used a jailbroken touch or iphone, I think the theme system is better by far, you can have as many themes as you want dowbloaded, use winterboard and select or deselect the various themes or visual enhancements that you want and respring. Alot more simple
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Slick! And look the dialer is more responsive
    if only we could have multiple themes on our phones, and swap between them.
    what the hell... it seems like the iphone runs that faster than we do... =\
    its that on preware?? how can i find it??
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_inc View Post
    its that on preware?? how can i find it??
    That's not for the Pre. That's for the Iphone.

Wow... this is really quite sick.

Anyone else notice it runs JUST like the Pre.
    For some apps it did take him 2-3 taps to select it. But besides that, the theme completely imitates the Pre...