1.    #1  
    If Anyone can help I'm starting to get the hang of creating themes for the most part, though there are a few wallpaper kinks to work out, but I don't know how to change the contact/messaging scrims once they're installed. If anyone can tell me that would be great.
    there is like 600 post about the messaging, contacts, and email scrim patches in yhe patches section. If that don't help email me tomorrow at mracer29@yahoo.com and I'll get ya going.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    there is like 600 post about the messaging, contacts, and email scrim patches in yhe patches section. If that don't help email me tomorrow at mracer29@yahoo.com and I'll get ya going.
    Mracer,

I downloaded one a theme and it required 2 scrim patches, which I downloaded, Scrim Email and Scrim Messaging. I have since changed themes a few times, and now there have been updates to the OS. I have been unable to uninstall either the Email or Messaging Scrim patches, through either WOSQI or Preware. I have tried most things, besides DR my phone.

Any thoughts? Because these are old patches, it is not letting me go into the tweaks section on WOSQI, it keeps throwing errors about unreversed patches.

Any help greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!