1. GiX
    I have webos install and I believe I'm doing everything right. I open the webos install, select themer on the program, then I load the theme that I downloaded...I get that ''this will take a few minutes'' box, so I leave it on there for about 15-20 minutes but nothing happens. I can't even close the program...the only way I can close the program is by ctrl-alt-delete. I've done it 4 times now and I still don't have the theme I want. Thx in advance!
  2. GiX
    when i get to the "theme info" and it shows the screen shots of the theme...right before you click the "set theme" button...it doesn't show the theme screen shots. someone please help.
    I'm running into the same issue. If I run WebosDR, i can install the theme but it backdates my software version to 1.2.1. When I update to 1.3.1 it won't let me load them again.
    GiX, i have the nearly exactly same problem. Would some one please help us?
    How long is a theme update supposed to take?

I too, have been suffering from this issue where it just hangs waiting for the theme to load but it just seems to be stuck and unresponsive. My Pre's desktop does go back to the default wallpaper (I was using Switcharoo so my wallpaper changes periodically on the home screen) so maybe there is a conflict?

Also, depending on which theme I select, some allow me to check out the preview images (24, Lost) but some don't (A Mixture of Themes).

Not sure what is causing the issue but my other tweaks and installs work fine.
    How long is a theme update supposed to take?

I too, have been suffering from this issue where it just hangs waiting for the theme to load but it just seems to be stuck and unresponsive. My Pre's desktop does go back to the default wallpaper (I was using Switcharoo so my wallpaper changes periodically on the home screen) so maybe there is a conflict?

Also, depending on which theme I select, some allow me to check out the preview images (24, Lost) but some don't (A Mixture of Themes).

Not sure what is causing the issue but my other tweaks and installs work fine.
    I am having the same problem. Is the new software update interferring with the theme downloads? I uninstalled my theme for the new updates. Now it is taking alot longer than the first time I originally downloaded my theme and it is still not downloading. Thanks.
    yup seems themes are taking longer... why not install though Preware? ita a lot quicker
    thanks robflla, worked alot quicker and i didnt know they had alot more themes available.