1.    #1  
    Sorry to ask again, but I've read some people's threads in reference to designing your own theme and I still have no idea to how get started. I litterally have no idea how to begin and anything so if someone could give me a step by step to at leat get me started that would be helpful.
    I learned by downloading somebody else's theme and learning what it all meant and how to make it my own.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for pointing out the theme builder link to me again...I didn't see the WebOSThemeBuilder.jar at the bottom the first dozen or so times I was simply reading it to understand the verbage. I was able to download the theme builder file to my desktop but the first few runs haven't gone so smoothly...first have to start finding the right size pics or cropping and zooming etc...anyhow thanks again hopefully I can figure this out soon cause having a little boy at home that naps a lot I have some free time in the afternoons..
  5.    #5  
    Thanks to those who've replied and helped me and I'm starting to get the hang of it except for the pics. Do I have to search and search for pics the right size or is there a way I don't know about that allows you to crop and zoom or change the files if the pic is not in a .png format.
  6. CoobeyMeyer
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenaljayhawk View Post
    Thanks to those who've replied and helped me and I'm starting to get the hang of it except for the pics. Do I have to search and search for pics the right size or is there a way I don't know about that allows you to crop and zoom or change the files if the pic is not in a .png format.
    IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide This is a great tool for shrinking pictures. You can find tutorials on youtube as well