View Poll Results: What color should the "Have Some Color" theme be in the future?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

18 16.51%
  • Grey

4 3.67%
  • White

5 4.59%
  • Red

22 20.18%
  • Pink

9 8.26%
  • Yellow

7 6.42%
  • Orange

23 21.10%
  • Green

21 19.27%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The Official Thread for the Have Some Color theme.

"H.S.C 3.0 [OFFICIAL]" JUST RELEASED!!!

Problems, suggestions, donations, and kudos, all accepted here.
    Give me your feedback!

Adam C. Naglich

Change log in below post.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by anaglich; 04/03/2010 at 01:21 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Version 2.1.0 Available at PreCentral and PreThemer!
    - Customized Lock screen target scrim!

Version 2.0.1
    -PreCentral themes launch!
    -Theme backdrop applies to messaging app out of the zip! No patching or sending files required!
    -Added backdrop to calculator app!
    -Added Pixi support!
    Version 1.1.3 added backdrop to pin/ lock/ welcome screens to match!
    Version 1.1.2 repaired gap when scrolling through call history.
    Version 1.1.1 removes the launcher's bottom fade so that it is no longer a straight line and fits with the curved quick launch.
    Version 1.1 Launch at PreThemer
    Version 1.0 Beta launch
    Last edited by anaglich; 12/12/2009 at 01:26 AM.
  3.    #3  
    To remove messaging app without question, you have two choices.

1. Install the "Have Some Color" theme from PreThemer

2. Remove patch "messaging-scrim" from Device Management
    Last edited by anaglich; 12/12/2009 at 01:27 AM.
    hey I would definitely "donate", I jus want d 2.0 update on preware pleeeeease
  5.    #5  
    I completely understand. I am doing all that I can to get this transferred. Shouldn't be much longer.
    Looks fantastic. I love how its colorful yet subtle. Great work! Thanks!
    please tell me this will be in preware soon. Its got really great aesthetics.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    This, in my opinion, is the CLEANEST theme. Great job ; you've actually gotten me fairly tempted to install the theme. I love the phone stock, but this? Amazing work.
  9.    #9  
    If I am not mistaken, "Have Some Color 2.0" can now be found in Preware.

Thank you for all the excellent compliments! They are fuel enough to push me to update the theme to 3.0. This version should be the cleanest and most polished version yet.
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    I absolutely LOVE this theme. It is very clean, and I love having the stock icons. Thank you for all your hard work. I plan to donate soon. For me, though, the messaging app does not change, nor does the boot logo. I have installed through preware. I have not installed any patches, but from my understanding of this thread, I do not need to. Please let me know if I'm wrong.
  11.    #11  
    "Have Some Color 2.0" on Preware should be able to install the required patches automatically. You may have installed 1.0.
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    It is absolutely the 2.0. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have no clue.
    Very nice theme. Im not a fan of blue/teal but Im a fan of your theme anyways. Looks like you put alot of time and care into this one.

Nice job!
  14.    #14  
    Excellent feedback which got me thinking... Have Some Color, in a different color... What do we think? Red? Black? White? Maybe I will put up a poll.
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    I like that idea! I was wondering, if I had the messaging scrip patch installed prior to installing this theme, would that have affected how this theme patches the messaging app?
  16.    #16  
    Come to think of it, yes. Stay sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaglich View Post
    Excellent feedback which got me thinking... Have Some Color, in a different color... What do we think? Red? Black? White? Maybe I will put up a poll.
    Great theme! Another color would be cool too! But I think you should stay with your cloring concept, so anything but black or white would be nice.
    Maybe a different blue like a deaper blue would be cool
    Well the palm pre's colors are black and orange so that could be interesting
  20.    #20  
    I like the look of the orange key on the keyboard with the black lol so we will see. waiting for the 1.3.5 update first.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast