View Poll Results: What color should the "Have Some Color" theme be in the future?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

18 16.51%
  • Grey

4 3.67%
  • White

5 4.59%
  • Red

22 20.18%
  • Pink

9 8.26%
  • Yellow

7 6.42%
  • Orange

23 21.10%
  • Green

21 19.27%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Everythings great on mine except the messaging theme is a dark brown with blue bars, was this a recent change? One of the previous images I saw showed a traditional style to the messaging screens, is there a way to change this?
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Loved the theme, but now with 1.3.5, it doesn't seem to work (but installs). Any update?
    Hey nice theme would love to see a 1.3.5 update
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    would like to see this updated for 1.3.5 too tia
    Its my very first day of trying themes and I decided to try this one first. I used the WebOSQuickInstall instead of Preware because I saw it has a revert to default option.

Well, on the install, it had 2x script errors, and now these colors seem to be my DEFAULTS... I can not seem to get my phone's theme back to defualt. Can anybody help me get the scripts right so I can go back to the defaults? I even installed another, and used webosQI revert, and this one came back...

Please Help!
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterGank View Post
    Its my very first day of trying themes and I decided to try this one first. I used the WebOSQuickInstall instead of Preware because I saw it has a revert to default option.

Well, on the install, it had 2x script errors, and now these colors seem to be my DEFAULTS... I can not seem to get my phone's theme back to defualt. Can anybody help me get the scripts right so I can go back to the defaults? I even installed another, and used webosQI revert, and this one came back...

Please Help!

Well sorry to say you may need to do a WebOS Doctor for you phone this is not yet compat. with 1.3.5 wait for an update coming here soon... many of the themes have not been updated yet...
    need update for 1.35
    theme works welll except I have two problems. 1. Messaging app looks the same as stock app and I have 2.1 and 2. Phone app doesn't show teal theme except for on the edges around contact picture (when in call) have had these problems since before 1.3.5 and have not had any problems with 1.3.5
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    theme works welll except I have two problems. 1. Messaging app looks the same as stock app and I have 2.1 and 2. Phone app doesn't show teal theme except for on the edges around contact picture (when in call) have had these problems since before 1.3.5 and have not had any problems with 1.3.5

He is working on an update for 1.3.5 it has not been released yet once its out you should be able to reinstall it but when you go to remove it you may have some probs you can try EPR to remove it but not sure if that will work... the meanwhile wait for him to update it... He had stated its coming soon...
    What's the difference between HSC 1.0 and HSC 2.0? Is 2.0 different or just an updated version of 1.0? Although I see you have made updates to 1.0, so I'm confused.

Absolutely beautiful theme, btw. I've had my Pre since July and this is the first and only theme that I've liked. It's adds a little something without going over the top. Thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Littletyger View Post
    What's the difference between HSC 1.0 and HSC 2.0? Is 2.0 different or just an updated version of 1.0? Although I see you have made updates to 1.0, so I'm confused.

Absolutely beautiful theme, btw. I've had my Pre since July and this is the first and only theme that I've liked. It's adds a little something without going over the top. Thanks so much!

There is an update when ever he or she makes a change either to make it look diff or change something or for computability as of right now this theme is not working with the just released 1.3.5 he had stated a while back he is working on it. And yes it's a great theme... The reason for the updates or changes is because when palm released an update some files are in different places or so on... hope that helps...
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterGank View Post

Please Help!
    Well I'm not the developer but there is problem with 1.3.5 and preware/WOSQI... With my themes I find that if you apply via WOSQI then apply via Preware your able to remove it cleanly. I'd give this a shot before you resort to the doctor or repair utility.

This above advice should be used at your own risk... and hopefully won't be necessary in the near future.
    -
    In the past and hopefully in the future the rule was 1 theme at a time (although the above advice does seem to be a temp fix).
    @anaglich

I'm the creator of the Simple Black Theme and although I haven't tried this particular theme, it looks great. Its just that the color scheme isn't for me (if it were I'd probably dump my own theme).

Anyhow, I can't figure out how to get my theme to install via preware (after 1.3.5 I get a cryptofs error via WOSQI even thought it installs) and was looking for any advice you may have to offer as I believe you are facing the same issues?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    my blue is gone from my battery and wifi and the task bar what should i do?
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    If you've updated from 1.3.1 then the theme is incompatible.
  15.    #35  
    I hear you all and will try to tackle the 1.3.5 compatibility. I have added some new styling to different areas, buy must attend to making it operate on 1.3.5 before finishing these new updates.

Thank you all for your support, I hope you enjoyed and will continue to enjoy Have Some Color!

Adam
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Thanks for all your work!
    How's the progress going for the 1.3.5 compatibility? Waiting anxiously!
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    +1
    No purple?
  20.    #40  
    Its coming along all. I am back in college so the time to work on this is dwindling. If possible, I will give it another blast of effort to get it back to working order this week. I really want to produce this in another color, as long as create another clean theme; Lamentably, time is just hard to come by.

Thanks again for all your support and interest,

Adam
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast