Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Here is your patch, Its gona turn the fonts in the status bar back to white, but if your theme has them changed just reinstall your theme....

BTW... works just like my other scrim patches. Make a 28x320 image name it " statusbar-scrim " save it as a png file. Put it in your wallpapers folder.
    We may have to change that for anyone who uses switch-a-roo...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    Here is your patch, Its gona turn the fonts in the status bar back to white, but if your theme has them changed just reinstall your theme....

BTW... works just like my other scrim patches. Make a 28x320 image name it " statusbar-scrim " save it as a png file. Put it in your wallpapers folder.
    We may have to change that for anyone who uses switch-a-roo...
    Dude thanks. I will put it to use later today
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Doc, i cant wait for this . it looks great so far, it looks like a "grown up " theme which is what i want. great as always......anything i can do , i would love to help.
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Thanks for the patch mracer! Does anyone know how to remove the white gradient on the top and bottom of the messaging app?
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anaglich View Post
    Thanks for the patch mracer! Does anyone know how to remove the white gradient on the top and bottom of the messaging app?
    I don't think anyone has found it yet but its not too bad if you use a good color scheme
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by anaglich View Post
    I have come to the conclusion its impossible! I tried a bunch of stuff then someone else told me how eazy it would be, then also FAILED. Lol
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    ok here's the alpha build now help me make it better lol
    you'll need the patch above and the messaging scrim patch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    PM me for the zip file
    My Themes - Prethemer
    this looks promising. things like this is why i love this phone.
    Shouldn't that be an image file just like any other gradient in the phone? So if you just change every gradient, you more then likely will have changed it with out knowing. I thought I did it once. Hmm... See when you're on your computer and click to see every image sometimes it doesn't show anything. Maybe if you were able to view the picture on a dark background, you'd be able to find it. I know I see images that look empty but why would they have an empty image file if its not meant to show anything? I'd say, do a separate theme and just change every file that is "empty" when you view it. Load it on a Pre or the Emulator & see if it works. I love the set up of this theme, I can't wait to see the full theme. Good job doc! =)
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    just tried it out, worked like a charm man!
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intro View Post
    just tried it out, worked like a charm man!
    good but I'll have to send you the updated one.
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    good but I'll have to send you the updated one.
    Did you guys find the gradient on the messaging app?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    not yet
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    better then nothing I guess....
    Simple Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    better then nothing I guess....
    Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer
    I hope you don't I really liked your theme screenshots & I just wanted to see it put together. If you want it taken down, I will do it, no questions asked. I apologize. I'm really am excited for your theme.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    I hope you don't I really liked your theme screenshots & I just wanted to see it put together. If you want it taken down, I will do it, no questions asked. I apologize. I'm really am excited for your theme.
    its ok but its better to ask first. Anyways PM your email and I'll send your the actually theme and you can make changes.
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Its looking nice...any icons yet?
    is there a beta to download?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12