1.    #1  
    I installed the prebuff theme on my phone and it has worked good, my issue is trying to remove it. I installed it using web os quick installer. I went back to wosqi to revert back to the default theme and it is grayed out and wont let me revert back. Anybody have any suggestions as what to do? I have searched through many of the past threads and still have come up clueless.

TIA
  2.    #2  
    Anybody have any suggestions?
    I will help, because you must be cool. Fellow Jeeper.

Try installing and removing this (Google: com.prethemer.themes.default_1.1.0_all.ipk) , and then get back to me.
    You are amazing!!! Ty ty ty!!
  5.    #5  
    Dang man, thanks for the help that got it. So will this defaut download work with any of the themes? Again thanks for the help!
    have you tried to use Preware?
  7.    #7  
    No i have never used preware, is that any better than the webos quick installer?
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeper guy View Post
    Dang man, thanks for the help that got it. So will this defaut download work with any of the themes? Again thanks for the help!
    It should. Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeper guy View Post
    No i have never used preware, is that any better than the webos quick installer?
    With Preware you can patch and theme from your phone with no need for a computer. However, if something goes wrong, you will be right back at the computer using QI.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerpathic View Post
    With Preware you can patch and theme from your phone with no need for a computer. However, if something goes wrong, you will be right back at the computer using QI.
    What kinda of things should I look out for or not do with preware? I don't really want anything to go wrong, I'm on my 5th pre ( 2cracked screens/1phone offline message/1 bad touchscreen) so I figured I didnt want to mess this one up.
    To be honest, you should be fine installing anything. (except maybe the patches listed as dangerous)