1.    #1  
    can someone who is skilled at making themes please make a Beatles theme??

thanks!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I've started a Beatles theme but am pretty new at this. Let me know if you have any specific ideas, photos, etc. I'll post the theme when I get a draft.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    ok... I've posted the 1st version... Look for CrazyGus The Beatles under Prethemer Music category....
    CrazyGus lives inside my head!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesafer05 View Post
    can someone who is skilled at making themes please make a Beatles theme??

thanks!
    Did you check it out yet? Definitely needs some fine-tuning but it's a start.
    Nice start. Have to agree with your taste in Music.. not sure how old you are, but nice to know the BEST BAND EVER transcends age.

I am a long time, die hard Beatlemania babe...

Saw them twice in the 60s; once in Carnegie Hall, and once in Shea Stadium. Saw McCartney too many times to remember....

Like your main screen, dont care for the dialer. Maybe icons of the 12 album covers (all but the White Album, cuz well its boring)

Let me know if you need them, I have every thing Beatle ever recorded

(ya, Ive said it before, IM OLDDDDDDDDD)
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Nice start. Have to agree with your taste in Music.. not sure how old you are, but nice to know the BEST BAND EVER transcends age.

I am a long time, die hard Beatlemania babe...

Saw them twice in the 60s; once in Carnegie Hall, and once in Shea Stadium. Saw McCartney too many times to remember....

Like your main screen, dont care for the dialer. Maybe icons of the 12 album covers (all but the White Album, cuz well its boring)

Let me know if you need them, I have every thing Beatle ever recorded

(ya, Ive said it before, IM OLDDDDDDDDD)
    Thanks for the input dh. Well... I have been listening to the Beatles since the 60s, but wasn't old enough to go to a concert while they were still together. But I am a huge fan... listen to some form of the Beatles (or their solo stuff) daily. And I've become an even bigger fan since getting Beatles Rock Band! It's awesome. That must have been so cool to see them live... and Shea Stadium... classics!

As for the theme, I'm sorry for the dialer... slapped it together literally at the last second to get the first version out. I definitely like your ideas, and would like to hear more. I'm struggling with the App icons... trying to use the Beatles photos and still embed a symbol for the app (phone, etc.). I'm not a fan of themes that just replace all the app icons with their themes graphics and then you can't tell one thing from another.

I'm also planning to theme the other main apps (calc, msg, email, memos, tasks, etc.) so if you have any ideas on those, let me know. I'm thinking to do each one based on a different album (msg = Sgt. Pepper, etc.)... And I definitely want to incorporate more of George Martin (the true 5th Beatle) because I'm a big fan of his too...

And if I ever get this first one to a good point, I'm thinking of creating additional themes on a specific album, band member, etc. There just some really cool material to do that... say a theme on Yellow Sub, or Sgt. Pepper... or MMT. Or specific era's (Early Beatles, Psychedelic phase, Post Beatles, etc.)

Sheesh... sorry to ramble... I'm just excited that someone else is interested too... please feel free to send me any and all ideas you have, as well as any photos/graphics that you would like to see included.

Alrighty... hope I haven't scared you off!

Cheers,

CrazyGus

P.S. I'll post out here anytime I have an update.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Find CrazyGus The Beatles theme at