Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What's the best theme?

I think none can compare with Litho Carbon Fiber.
    Ha! Clearly you are incorrect. There is only one theme that can be allowed to be the best and I'm glad you asked me because I know this answer. Some will say this kind of question is subjective and that asking "What's the best theme?" is tantamount to asking "what is the best painting?" or "what is the best food?" Those people are fools. Only I know the best theme.

http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/buuf-theme

Quote Originally Posted by driv3thru View Post
    What's the best theme?
    I think none can compare with Litho Carbon Fiber.
    I can't speak to the best theme, but I love the Kanji theme, and also like using the Red Wings and Boondock Saints themes from time to time.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Rocking the Chuck theme right now but also share time with the Boondock Saints, Scooby Doo and SE Mirror.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I hate to say it, but I think the Droid theme may be the best. I've been using that along with the no launch bar patch and a couple COD MW2 pics.

I used Litho Carbon for a while (pre 1.3.1) too, but the newest version I don't like for some reason visually and it seems to slow down my device.
    May be a dumb question, but do themes update the way homebrews and patches do?
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rquinn19 View Post
    I hate to say it, but I think the Droid theme may be the best. I've been using that along with the no launch bar patch and a couple COD MW2 pics.

I used Litho Carbon for a while (pre 1.3.1) too, but the newest version I don't like for some reason visually and it seems to slow down my device.
    i concur. i love the droid theme along with the no launcher patch. by far one of the most in depth themes. it has altered emoticons, background scrims, icons, color schemes, you can even get the robot "drooooid" message tone + more.. this theme and the stickers theme are my favorites
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Perhaps not the best theme (I certainly will not claim it to be out of modesty ), but if there is a prize for most detailed theme - there are two that are head and shoulders above the themes so far in terms of detail and reach... Texas Longhorns and Dallas Cowboys. These themes even theme 3rd party apps, they even go as far as (for example) changing the skyline inside the FlightView app to represent the skyline of Austin,TX or Dallas,TX respectively! The threads for each have nearly 30+ screen shots detailing the detail.

Robert
    I'm gonna say the Original Blue Theme, but I might be a little biased
    uh, anything with Chuck Norris....

If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    +1 for Buuf!!!
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    right now .. i've got to say the Rudolph one is tops. There was a lot of attention put into the icons and the various backgrounds. I love it!
    Rocking the ZomPre! I had never done anything like "theme a phone" before I made ZomPre....and it really didn't take but a few days. Learning how to edit using GIMP took alot of that!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Simple Black w/ Texture
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    The best theme is the one I'm haven't created yet or should I say haven't released

IMO all themers do a great job and offer their own style
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Original Blue with some personal tweaks.
    Classy palm theme is one my of favs. Its simple and works well!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Right now I have the Seinfeld theme. I laugh evertime I see the sprint navigation as Kramer's car.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    The new PalmSignature (red) is the classiest theme out there right now.
    Palm for life
    IIIx...TE...TX...Pre

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast