Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I've been looking in Preware and haven't found one. Anyone up to the challenge?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I too would be VERY grateful for this sort of theme!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Try this

http://www.votebenjoe.com/Utah_Jazz_Theme.zip

It is a work in progress.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    +2

BUT only if it's complete with features up to par with 'Original Blue Theme' for example, ie. messaging, email, etc icons changed along with some creative launcher icons changed up.

I'm over seeing themes that are barely a step above downloading and saving my own screen saver, new background to my dialer and a new reboot logo which are simple tasks as it is and it seems like a lot of themes never made it past this point.
    I realize some people were merely experimenting and learning how to develop themes themselves, which is great, and as well may not have the time to dedicate to such things, however I've seen plenty of "unfinished" themes with the big ol' DONATE request/link which seems a bit presumptuous.

Anyways, GO JAZZ!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Thanks man. I have no desire for a donation. But i have done most of what you are asking. I am working on better launcher bar now and my graphics for the EVDO are not there yet. Plus a couple Icons don't work. But as for the reboot, dialer background, etc. I am there. I will see what I can do to make this one better. But already like this jazz theme.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    Wanted to see if any new quality Utah Jazz themes have been created yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by sirwoodro View Post
    Wanted to see if any new quality Utah Jazz themes have been created yet?
    no, but there's a houston rockets theme available.

**snicker**

id hardly call it quality but i have been tinkering with one. you can find it in preware. my first theme, im still learning but i like how its coming along.
    having a issue with the calendar and video icons showing up. can anyone advise me?

I have all the stock icons and stock apps changed, at least for the thumbnail.