1.    #1  
    Hello fellow Pre Users!

I am in need of some advice, my Pre will not install any new themes, I have tried it through WebOS Install, and Preware, as well as PreLoad...

I will admit that I did not uninstall anything when I updated my phone to the 1.3.1 but on the previous update 1.2.1 i did not uninstall and I didn't run into any problems...

Can you all give me some advice on how to fix the problem I am running into..?

Thank You

DWHJR
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DWHarveyJr View Post
    Hello fellow Pre Users!

I am in need of some advice, my Pre will not install any new themes, I have tried it through WebOS Install, and Preware, as well as PreLoad...

I will admit that I did not uninstall anything when I updated my phone to the 1.3.1 but on the previous update 1.2.1 i did not uninstall and I didn't run into any problems...

Can you all give me some advice on how to fix the problem I am running into..?

Thank You

DWHJR
    What theme are you trying to install, what are the errors or messages you get back, etc. Need some detail in order to help. You may have to end up doing a Dr to get your phone back to the state it should be in if you did not uninstall prior 1.3.1.
  3.    #3  
    I am trying to install the Droid Theme,

Once I load up WebOS install, and load the theme, it never loads, it just sits there and does nothing...no errors, nothing pops up on my phone saying, yes, no, maybe.

I think I might just do the WebOS Doctor route.
    Same problem here, any luck?
    Run Jason's Repair Utility if your on 1.3.1

- This will return your Pre to WebOS Doctor state w/o actually wiping out the entire device.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    in my IPKG Log it says there is a theme installed. However, I don't see that it's installed when I look at my Preware. What else could it be?