1.    #1  
    Ok, so I am new to themes...but most of the ones I have seen are a bit too much for me, and I don't have time to wade through the 755 that are available.

Is there a great theme that is a clean interface and looks great? Simple, good looking...

Thanks,
    David
    www.webosroundup.com
    Find the best webOS apps.
    Yes sir....the one that came with the phone. It's simple, easy to read and works very well. Highly recommended by myself and many other users.

But if you must...http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/buuf-theme

Quote Originally Posted by flyingpenguin View Post
    Ok, so I am new to themes...but most of the ones I have seen are a bit too much for me, and I don't have time to wade through the 755 that are available.

Is there a great theme that is a clean interface and looks great? Simple, good looking...

Thanks,
    David
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingpenguin View Post

Thanks,
    David
    Look for the Wood theme...that's what i use. It looks preety good on the pre. However, i only wanted 4 of my app icons changed to wood theme, so i downloaded the theme to my desktop computer, and manually sent the specific .png images i wanted to my pre through WebOS Quick install.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Yes sir....the one that came with the phone. It's simple, easy to read and works very well. Highly recommended by myself and many other users.

But if you must...http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/buuf-theme
    Heh...and that is the one I use. I guess I am just a modder at heart. I used to spend hours with StarDock's Window Blinds tweaking the crap out of windows for no apparent reason.

I see themes here and I get that itch again.

David
    www.webosroundup.com
  5.    #5  
    @ryleyinstl - Thanks! I installed the buuf...perfect.

The itch for something new will go quiet for a while...but I am sure it will come back.

David
    www.webosroundup.com
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I'd have to highly recommend the Original Blue theme. Simple & classy. And it goes well with almost any background.
    I think the SE mirrors theme is really good. It a clean theme and changes icons and other things in a way that is appeling to the eye.
    -my two cents
    Sticker and Buuf are my two favorites. Both have clean icons that go with pretty much any background.
    +1 on the sticker theme. My favorite by far.
    Classy Palm Theme is my fav so far. I enjoy the simple theme and the colors!!! Its very well built together!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidsnake96 View Post
    I think the SE mirrors theme is really good. It a clean theme and changes icons and other things in a way that is appeling to the eye.
    -my two cents
    +1 That's the one I'm using too.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I came in to recommend buuf as well. All I need is a transparent launcher bar and I'll be a very happy user.
    +1 for buuf and remove quicklaunch bar.