1.    #1  
    I found a theme I like parts of and I just want to use the image for the lock that needs to be moved to unlock the phone. In Tweaks there are options to change the background and dialer but nothing for just this tiny little image. I don't want to download the entire theme, but really want this one image. How do I do it?!
    download the .zip for whatever theme you want, find the lock picture, and use WOSQI to send it to the desired location.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernie View Post
    download the .zip for whatever theme you want, find the lock picture, and use WOSQI to send it to the desired location.
    I tried this, but webos quick install only allows me to pick from .ipk, .patch, or .diff and NOT .png which the images are formatted in
    Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by kegger18 View Post
    I tried this, but webos quick install only allows me to pick from .ipk, .patch, or .diff and NOT .png which the images are formatted in
    Any ideas?
    Not if you go to Tools>Send File.... this will allow you to select any file and send it to any destination on the phone. The only thing you have to do is know which folder it is in.

I would recommend that you first select Tools>Receive File first though just to have a back up.