Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    So I finally got around to installing Preware (obviously awesome), and wanted to check out some themes. So I installed one, and then installed another.

After installing the second one, I deleted the first one. I then did the reading I should have done before I started, and realized you need to uninstall themes before installing new ones.

So it seems my option is to webos doctor my phone, but I'd rather not.

Wouldn't it be possible to make a "custom" theme with all of the original art for people to use as a theme reset? This seems like an easy solution, but I don't know how to make themes (yet).

Does this already exist? I tried doing the clear launcher theme, but it only overwrote a couple files.

Thanks! This community is awesome!
    there shouldn't be one. Copyright stuff and all..use the webos repair utility...
    interesting...preware forces me to remove my exsisting theme before installing a new one, although I have not tried since the update.

I would doubt it because even if you made an identical theme to the original it would still not be the original.
    You can download the default Palm theme here......

com.prethemer.themes.default_1.1.0_all.ipk

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Ohh, thanks! I'll try that out.
    I didn't realize I needed to uninstall one before adding a new one but the second installation failed (lucky for me) I just uninstalled the first through Pre ware and all is well, I'm on 1.3.1. I'm LOVING having my phone rooted and Preware is an awesome tool!
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com