1.    #1  
    This is very similar to the original Red & Black Theme only with NEW ICONS and I worked on it myself. I incorporated various themes. Make an suggestions if needed! Thanks.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Think the text message colors are way to dark. Not a big fan of the boot screen =) but I liked the look until I couldnt read my text messages.
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenPreed View Post
    Think the text message colors are way to dark. Not a big fan of the boot screen =) but I liked the look until I couldnt read my text messages.
    ditto... good job though
    i cant get this to install
    I can not install it either.
    I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
    The black message background is definately to dark. If possible, please change it to a more contrast one or use white text. I like the wallpaper.
    Very nice theme!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Agree with a couple post above, msg screen is too dark to read. Otherwise I like this and would love to use it entirely.
    nice theme...love the icons...i replaced the boot screen and the wallpaper, same as every1 else on black messaging background but one of the best ive seen wit my fave colors
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    This is very similar to the original Red & Black Theme only with NEW ICONS and I worked on it myself. I incorporated various themes. Make an suggestions if needed! Thanks.
    Hey Prince_Basil I made a couple icons for your old Red and Black theme, and all i did was change the hue of nights0223's original blue icons to red. no offense but i think these icons look a bit better than yours. Can you try them out?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by chezbi View Post
    Hey Prince_Basil I made a couple icons for your old Red and Black theme, and all i did was change the hue of nights0223's original blue icons to red. no offense but i think these icons look a bit better than yours. Can you try them out?
    Thanks!!! I will try to change it soon. I actually wanted to delete that theme. But if people still like it. It has a lot of updating to do if people still want it. Email me with what you think I should change. I definitely know the Prince_Basil boot logo & the Status Bar name. Haha. My email is: segura.alexis@gmail.com - Thanks!! =)
    how do you install it?
    iam not able to download tis to my pre plus..r these themes oly for pre??? Pls help