1.    #1  
    I have the most recent version of Palmware, and I am unable to install any themes. Here is the error i receive every time i attempt to install a theme...

----
    mkdir: cannot create directory '/var/usr/lib/webos-quick-install': File exists
    cat: can't open '/media/internal/prethemer.txt': No such file or directory
    sh: 1: unknown operand
    ----

If anyone could give me instructions on how to rectify this problem i would appreciate it. I've heard talk of 'command line' or something like that but i'm not sure what that is.

Thank you
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I am having the same issue trying to install the South Park and Family Guy themes with PreWare.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

* via USB: Connect your phone to your computer. Select USB Drive mode. Open the phone in explorer or finder on mac. The main folder there is the "/media/internal" folder. You can place the text file right there in that folder and you should be good to go.
    * via Terminal or SSH:
    o type "cd /media/internal"
    o type "wget http://www.prethemer.com/downloads/prethemer.txt"
    o You're done.
    I have the same problem. I connect via usb but i dont have a /media/internal folder. Do i need to be rooted to find it?
    do you have preware installed if so then just make sure you have the phone in dev mode first and you should be good to go
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Got preware installed, i have dev mode enabled, i connected to computer and selected usb mode and still do not have the folder listed in windows explorer, but i found it.

I used internalz to look at the pre. the root folder in windows explorers IS /media/internal so i copied the .txt file to the root.

I also took the time to go to the VAR folder and delete the /webos-quick-install folder. theme then installed fine! thanks.
    can't find the /media/internal part in USB Drive mode. I downloaded internalz but its giving me an error.