Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Took everything off...."upgraded" to 1.3.1. Re-installed Preware, Preload, blah, blah.

My apps are all fine. Back and working 100%. BTW, no patches. Not rooted.

I go to Preware...I see it loading themes and Prethemer when it's "Loading Package Information". I click on Available Packages, then Theme. After a few secs it comes up to "Available Packages" and the choices are ALL 723 and Themes 723. Bottom says categories and feeds. If I tap on Themes it just sits there...does nothing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks-

bj
    Mine too...
    I actually got a theme to load (Charlie Brown), but it bogged down my phone horribly. Everything became much less responsive while lag time increased and also sometimes I would touch the screen and visually it would show the screen was touched but nothing would happen. I also noticed a ridiculously huge increase in battery drainage. So I uninstalled the theme and everything is working much faster than prior to the update. However, the battery drain issue is still a problem.
    yeah I also click theme...and it does absolutely nothin!!!!! Back to findin nice wall papers!!!
    I loaded mine back up...working just fine so far. Don't go through Themes...go through List of Everything.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon1983 View Post
    I loaded mine back up...working just fine so far. Don't go through Themes...go through List of Everything.

Exactly! Apparently there is a problem that couldn't be seen in the emulator and the only way to load themese is to list everything. You can still sort them by time/date or alpha so it's a little bit of a pain but not bad.

Thanks.

bj
    I'm unable to load any themes and i'm receiving an error telling me that i already have a theme installed. I know i ran that "emergancy" program with a theme installed so i know i've jacked this up. is there any fix beyond what i've done?
    same problems here too. All my patches stopped working, I can't reload half of them, and it seems to be running slower than b4 update. Bs.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    themes aren't working for me even after the preware update.. gets stuck in downloading/installing.. then says too many cards open? huh? its the only card open
    Got mine to work. Just needed to upgrade to latest version of Preware and reboot.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robbys22 View Post
    I actually got a theme to load (Charlie Brown), but it bogged down my phone horribly. Everything became much less responsive while lag time increased and also sometimes I would touch the screen and visually it would show the screen was touched but nothing would happen. I also noticed a ridiculously huge increase in battery drainage. So I uninstalled the theme and everything is working much faster than prior to the update. However, the battery drain issue is still a problem.

first i've ever heard of this...

most feedback i've gotten has been positive...
    Last edited by toofless; 11/19/2009 at 01:35 PM.
    toofless...please see my response in the Palm 1.3.1 Themes forum