1.    #1  
    Seems like most themes are broken in the phone app where the contact you are calling has a picture. It still shows the default pre background.
    Check your phone app too cause mine goes to the original green screen as soon as the call connects
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    No problems using the stickers theme, haven't tried any others yet.
    not happening on my ZomPre theme...at least not on my Pre. It does not show the old dialer, in fact the contacts photo is there... with a grayed box over my dialer background. The Its Dead button is present as well...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    There are new png files in the phone app. Glass fade bottom, glass fade top, and glass-panel-active-picture. They are the stock green color.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Joker 3.0 has the same prob.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyassazian View Post
    Seems like most themes are broken in the phone app where the contact you are calling has a picture. It still shows the default pre background.
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    There are new png files in the phone app. Glass fade bottom, glass fade top, and glass-panel-active-picture. They are the stock green color.
    Yep, exactly all prior themes will have to be updated to include the above images, else you'll get a the stock green part
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I have my joker 3.0 theme on my phone right now and nothing is wrong with it
    everything is how it should be except the lock screen background
    Once you are in Hell, Only the Devil can help you

Click To See My Themes

If you have any theme requests email me at Pardoe@live.com