1.    #1  
    Can anyone out there tell me if I can use only one icon for the calendar or do I have to make all 31 icons in order for it to show up??? Also what folder do I need to put it in, if any??? I use a zip file & wosqi to upload to my pre. Someone help me out with this... This is my last icon that I need to to work...
    you could use one icon but you would have to have 31 copies. To my knowlage you can't send a zip file to the app images folder, you would have to send each image one by one, using the send file option. The file directory will be
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/images/launcher/

Have you tried prethemer? There you could design your theme and upload a zip file of the 31 icons. Its all pretty self explainitory, but you will load each image you want to its spot, click send and it generates the theme, a theme zip file and a theme ipk file.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    you could use one icon but you would have to have 31 copies. To my knowlage you can't send a zip file to the app images folder, you would have to send each image one by one, using the send file option. The file directory will be /ysr/palm/applications
    ok on the 31 copies of the 1 image. About the zip file, I meant to say that my entire theme is in a zip file, and that I upload the whole zip file to my pre via qi... I am new to this, so what exactly is the "send file option" & what program is that on?
    Quote Originally Posted by hu5t13man View Post
    ok on the 31 copies of the 1 image. About the zip file, I meant to say that my entire theme is in a zip file, and that I upload the whole zip file to my pre via qi... I am new to this, so what exactly is the "send file option" & what program is that on?
    The webos QI has the send file option, click tools and then send file.

You should really go check out prethemer.... your in the same boat i was a month ago now one of my edited themes has been downloaded over 600 times, not that thats a great acomplishment, its that prethemer made it possible.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Quote Originally Posted by hu5t13man View Post
    Can anyone out there tell me if I can use only one icon for the calendar or do I have to make all 31 icons in order for it to show up??? Also what folder do I need to put it in, if any??? I use a zip file & wosqi to upload to my pre. Someone help me out with this... This is my last icon that I need to to work...
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/images/launcher/
    With the updated ThemeBuilder from Jason you can edit your zip file...

The above directory is correct, and you do need 31 images, named: icon-1.png icon-2.png etc...

The send/recieve feature in WOSQI is only to edit one file at a time... You should really just compile the theme with Jason's builder then use WOSQI to install it.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    see I didn't know there was a new theme builder.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    see I didn't know there was a new theme builder.

Check it out... the bulk add option is sweet
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here